Grand Theft Auto IV [spoilers]

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for goldenagegaming
GoldenAgeGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GoldenAgeGaming
Member since 2015 • 139 Posts

Hey Guys so i'm playing through Grand Theft Auto 4 and i was wondering who i should kill Playboy X or Dwayne?

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

I have edited your title, in the future if you want to discuss story plot points, can you please use the word spoilers in your title or explain in the opening post that you will discuss them beforehand to allow users to avoid them if they want.

Thanks.

jaenjaes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 jaenjaes
Member since 2014 • 30 Posts

I'm sure you already made your decision but here's an answer. Marked spoiler for those who may have not played through Grand Theft Auto IV's storyline as of yet.... Secondly, for major game decisions, feel free to make double saves before doing them so you can have the opportunity to branch out and enjoy all aspects of the GTAIV storyline.

Killing DeWayne is will get you money, and well that's about it. Killing Playboy X will get you his apartment, which in it has Claude's GTA 3 outfit in the wardrobe and ultimately DeWayne will become a person you can hang out with. After his likiness for you goes up enough, you'll be able to phone him to send gang members to assist you during freeroam antics.

jdfan56k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 jdfan56k
Member since 2015 • 118 Posts

I get chills just thinking about this game. Reminds me of high school. lol