Got an Xbox one, and back to Xbox! + fifa 15

This topic is locked from further discussion.

racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1 racing1750
Member since 2010 • 14567 Posts

After a very long absence from this site I'm back with a new console lol! Got fifa 15 as part of the £349 bundle (digital copy) Anyone else enjoying the new Fifa?

Now just need to get Forza 5 and horizon 2 :D :D

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

Welcome, I hope you are enjoying your new console. I have been playing a bit of Fifa myself this weekend, it is quite impressive and I like the little details (like the grass being mashed where you go in for slide tackles, the team line up scrolling on the bottom of the screen, and so on). Forza Motorsport 5 is very good, I think there may be a Game of the Year edition out soon so maybe hang on for that as it includes all the DLC (including the extra tracks) which makes it a very good package. I am also waiting on Forza Horizon 2 as the demo is very good and I love the other Forza games.

If you have any other questions for us, please feel free to ask away. Perhaps take a look at the Gamertag thread as well to see if you want to add friends from Gamespot or what not. Enjoy your new console.

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3 Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

Fifa is an average game. Pes 15 is a much better game. The demo is outstanding.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I have only played Fifa 14 and to be honest I'm not into sports games but its cool if you like playing sports games.

Congrats on getting the XB1.

racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 racing1750
Member since 2010 • 14567 Posts

@Garfield360UK:

@Garfield360UK said:

Welcome, I hope you are enjoying your new console. I have been playing a bit of Fifa myself this weekend, it is quite impressive and I like the little details (like the grass being mashed where you go in for slide tackles, the team line up scrolling on the bottom of the screen, and so on). Forza Motorsport 5 is very good, I think there may be a Game of the Year edition out soon so maybe hang on for that as it includes all the DLC (including the extra tracks) which makes it a very good package. I am also waiting on Forza Horizon 2 as the demo is very good and I love the other Forza games.

If you have any other questions for us, please feel free to ask away. Perhaps take a look at the Gamertag thread as well to see if you want to add friends from Gamespot or what not. Enjoy your new console.

Hi Garfield.

Recently purchased Horizon 2 for the console! Must say that in terms of detail it really does feel like next gen! Coming from the 360 I expected more, but didn't quite expect such a jump! the lighting effects and overall look of the game has made me excited for what is to come! I remember playing PGR3 and TDU thinking how stunning they looked, and now playing horizon 2 in the ones early life and being left blown away.

Thanks for the suggestion mate. I'll check that out :)