good kid m.a.a.d. city (Indie Game) What If?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Blu3V3nom07
Member since 2008 • 30 Posts

So, I promise this is not YouTube spam. But, how legal do you think it would be for Kendrick Lamar to make a m.a.a.d. city game? Ala GTA, but really fudging ghetto. I dunno how violent it would not have to be. Apparently in the album, he rides around in his mom's minivan, and helps steal from some house.

Kendrick Lamar - M.A.A.D. City (Feat. MC eiht)

So! What if they were to make a GTA-ish homage, or even something closer to Hotline Miami to cut down on the budget. But.. I mean do y'all wanna see that? Like, do you like the fish-out-of-water story, or do just like to run around and cause havoc in those games, and don't really care about story. I mean realistically, could any type of m.a.a.d. city game, actually come out? Or is the reality that its too close to drugs, violence, and straight robbin', too much to even get anywhere past the FCC. Are GTA and Saint's Row, the only things that can be peeved as legal and distributable-product BECAUSE they're so outlandish? It always seemed that Niko only helped steal, because he was at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

I dunno, I mean, they Could have sections and stuff. GTA Chinatown Wars, has drug hustling all over the city. They could have: sneaking through a warehouse. Acting cool in front of the cops at a stoplight, a swimming pool section, a acting cool with Sherane section? Hanging with homies means never looking dumb, lowering your (cred)it. And maybe you're always struggling each day, just to survive. A Master Splinter section!.. I could think of a bunch of stuff, that wouldn't have to cost too much to justify any length and stuff like that. Mm.

I dunno, let me know if you know any indie games, that are almost similar to this idea.
(And yes, I do think this could totally work on PC and Windows Phone.)

DaDukies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 DaDukies
Member since 2003 • 5668 Posts
GTA: San Andreas? GKMC is the best hip-hop record to come out in YEARS....a video game based off that would ruin it a little bit for me