Godzilla on 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

slip_knot_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 slip_knot_360
Member since 2007 • 28 Posts

Im a HUGE godzilla fan and i would love to see a new godzilla game for nextgen it would be awsome, i have all the past godzilla games for the past consoles but i would really love it if they were to make a godzilla game for the 360, and if not im gonna take up a job in the game designing (which im gonna do) and make the biggest godzilla game yet, but until then i really hope they come out with one for the nextgen.

DPhunkT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DPhunkT
Member since 2008 • 1803 Posts
I buy only if Jet Jaguar is in the game.
Avatar image for RAMRODtheMASTER
RAMRODtheMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 RAMRODtheMASTER
Member since 2009 • 8107 Posts

I couldn't agree more that there should be a Godzilla game on 360. If you read on the "User made Lego game suggestions" threada while back. I suggested Lego Godzilla. Terrrorize Lego Tokyo by smashing it's buildings into lego bricks and melting it's citizens into molten puddles of plastic. Laugh as youswat the Lego air force out of the sky and turn the ejected pilots into molten plastic rain. Score bonus points by taking Godzilla sized craps of brown lego bricks on famous landmarks. A more adult Godzilla game would be sweet as well.

Overlord41591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Overlord41591
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I would buy if every single Monster in the Godzilla Saga was in it, that would become the ultimate GODZILLA game. GODZILLA RULES!!!!!!!
Overlord41591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Overlord41591
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
A Lego Godzilla might not be a bad idea except for one thing, godzilla has never been a lego!!! Godzilla is way beyond that and deserves to be displayed with nothing but the most killer action and graphics as it has been in the past.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#6 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
I don't think there gonna be to much Godzilla this gen unless another comes or something. I guess I wouldnt mind a Godzilla game. Destroy all Monsters Melee was alright. But theres no way in hell I'd pay sixty dollars for a Godzilla game.
punkpunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 punkpunker
Member since 2006 • 3383 Posts

i would like the save the earth ver on xbox originals it the best

Liponade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Liponade
Member since 2009 • 105 Posts

Hey speaking of godzilla.

what ever happened to the sequel to the 1998 Godzilla film? i swear at the end an egg hatches....been waiting a long time god dammit!!

But yeah i would buy a Godzilla game

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#9 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts

what ever happened to the sequel to the 1998 Godzilla film? i swear at the end an egg hatches....been waiting a long time god dammit!!Liponade
People didn't like the 1998 Godzilla because he was computer generated and alot more convincing looking that a man in a rubber suit.

RAMRODtheMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 RAMRODtheMASTER
A Lego Godzilla might not be a bad idea except for one thing, godzilla has never been a lego!!! Godzilla is way beyond that and deserves to be displayed with nothing but the most killer action and graphics as it has been in the past.Overlord41591
Very true, but melting lego people and such would never get old.
RAMRODtheMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 RAMRODtheMASTER
[QUOTE="Liponade"]

Hey speaking of godzilla.

what ever happened to the sequel to the 1998 Godzilla film? i swear at the end an egg hatches....been waiting a long time god dammit!!

But yeah i would buy a Godzilla game

The Animated series that occured afterward was the sequel to the movie. It followed the adventures of the hatching Godzilla at the end of the movie who was conditioned by the government to protect humanity from other giant monsters.
DPhunkT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DPhunkT
I'd want classic Godzilla monster roster as playable characters, 1970's and under. I love those stupid looking monsters he fights as they throw paper-mache boulders at each other. Awesome. King Gedora FTW.
RAMRODtheMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RAMRODtheMASTER
I'd want classic Godzilla monster roster as playable characters, 1970's and under. I love those stupid looking monsters he fights as they throw paper-mache boulders at each other. Awesome. King Gedora FTW.DPhunkT
King Ghidorah, Gigan, Mothra, and Mecha Godzilla are best out of all his enemies.
DPhunkT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DPhunkT
[QUOTE="RAMRODtheMASTER"] King Ghidorah, Gigan, Mothra, and Mecha Godzilla are best out of all his enemies.

Oh yeah! It's been a while since I seen them. I forgot about Gigan, love that saw on his belly. lol
aceman6776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 aceman6776
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
what are the makers off xbox 360 waiting on i want a new godzilla game for the 360 but please not like the one on the wii that one sucked i want the game for my 360 soon i like the one for the qube and the xbox i thuaght they where great well hope some time in near future
Godzillafan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Godzillafan91
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
No, the reason that the movie got so much hate is because it wasn't what the fans were expecting, they were expecting the movie to have a CGI Godzilla, what they didn't expect was to see them turn Godzilla into a freaking 300ft Iguana! It should have been titled "The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms" at least then it would've made more sense. Because Godzilla is a mutated Dinosaur, not a mutated iguana, add that with the fact that they also weakened him by a lot, he didn't have any of Godzilla's trade mark attacks, and yeah that really pissed the fans off. Now we can only hope that Legendary Studios will give the Big G dignity and not screw him over like what Tri-star did.