Give Medal of Honor: Warfighter another chance!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CBN16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CBN16
Member since 2012 • 407 Posts

Hello everyone. I got Medal of Honor: Warfighter at launch and was disappointed at first (like many others). I think a lot of it was the bugs and that many people expected Call of Duty, so they charged objectives and played for themself instead of the team. I took a break from the game, but came back this weekend. I have to say that I have actually enjoyed it a lot. People play more tactically and they help teammates out now. Many of the bugs have also been fixed. The only issue I have seen is some audio glitches, but I noticed that on BF3 too, so I am guessing it's a Frostbite 2 issue.

I just want to encourage people to play a few rounds and see if they get into it.

Please, if you do play again and enjoy it, tell others to try it if you want to.

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#2 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
Meh. The whole modern military shooter sub genre has been done to death, no thanks.
Granny_Spanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Granny_Spanked
Member since 2013 • 1341 Posts
I used to love MOH, now that it hasn't done anything to improve I stopped playing it.
Papadrach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Papadrach
Member since 2008 • 1965 Posts

They need to bring back WW2 Era games. I miss CoD2 soooooooo much

1PMrFister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 1PMrFister
Member since 2010 • 3134 Posts
I just got done playing Spec Ops: The Line, which is essentially a deconstruction of everything games like Medal of Honor: Warfighter are built on. No thanks.
Masenkoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 Masenkoe
Member since 2007 • 4897 Posts

Yes Medal of Duty: Al Qaeda8 sounds so fun right now

Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts

They need to bring back WW2 Era games. I miss CoD2 soooooooo much

Papadrach

god yes me and my friend were talking about those good days when skill in multiplayer came from weapons and not killstreaks or attachments you slapped on. i'll be forever waiting for the next brothers in arms sequel =[

just realized i was offtopic but yeah i have been thinking about picking up the game cheap for the campaign. i have no interest in the online portion however

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#8 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Meh. The whole modern military shooter sub genre has been done to death, no thanks.vashkey
This.. need something new. An open world WW2 shooter/rpg game would be pretty sweet. I'd really like to see a Vietnam themed game being out in the Jungle, going out on patrols, clearing tunnels etc.
Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts
[QUOTE="vashkey"]Meh. The whole modern military shooter sub genre has been done to death, no thanks.Rattlesnake_8
This.. need something new. An open world WW2 shooter/rpg game would be pretty sweet. I'd really like to see a Vietnam themed game being out in the Jungle, going out on patrols, clearing tunnels etc.

if they could manage to make a good one iv played about 5 and they range from mediocre to terrible , black ops was the closest to getting a good vietnam game
greaneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 greaneto
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
looks good!!
Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

I just got done playing Spec Ops: The Line, which is essentially a deconstruction of everything games like Medal of Honor: Warfighter are built on. No thanks.1PMrFister

Just ordered this game off of Amazon. From what I've heard it's what I've been looking for in a game, rather than more of this "**** yeah, America!" stuff in every other military shooter.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'm not a fan of this genre.

1PMrFister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#13 1PMrFister
Member since 2010 • 3134 Posts

[QUOTE="1PMrFister"]I just got done playing Spec Ops: The Line, which is essentially a deconstruction of everything games like Medal of Honor: Warfighter are built on. No thanks.Vari3ty

Just ordered this game off of Amazon. From what I've heard it's what I've been looking for in a game, rather than more of this "**** yeah, America!" stuff in every other military shooter.

I should warn you the gameplay is rather generic, and it plays the "America, f*ck yeah!" mentality for the first few chapters. Stick with it, though, as eventually it starts throwing all those things back at the player, and that's when the game really starts getting interesting.
CBN16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 CBN16
Member since 2012 • 407 Posts

I realize that people are starting to stray away from modern FPS games. I mean, if you look at the list of games I am playing, most of them are from different genres. This is more for those who bought Medal of Honor, played it, got disappointed, and put it aside to collect dust. I am not saying "go and buy this game" by any means.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

i didn't think mohw was a bad game. its okay, but the interface make that game a chore.

i would but i'm going through my backlog, cod, and i have it for another system