gears of war glitchers?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zidan4000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 zidan4000
Member since 2006 • 3167 Posts
i have a friend who got the game he said to me theres a lot of online glitchers in gears of war, is that right? anyway im used on the glitchers in syphon filter dark mirror i dont thiink that will bother me a lot. if really theres a glitchers whats the game u recommend me for a first x360 online game? and thanx :)
-James-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 -James-
Member since 2006 • 655 Posts
I haven't seen a lot of glitchers. I've seen a couple, but not a number I'd class as a lot. The main glitchers are like the people who can roadie run and shoot at the same time. That gets very annoying, and then you've got the Chainsaw glitch. But in my experience they have been isolated incidents rather than frequent occurances
WillKillsM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 WillKillsM
Member since 2006 • 586 Posts
Yea, there is enough of them too. The one thing I also hate the most about almost all the 360 online games is the host advantage! Gears has one of the worst ones! If you are the host and you use the shotgun, that's like a one hit kill and just about a guaranteed win every time.
dxy592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 dxy592
Member since 2006 • 1505 Posts

I haven't seen a lot of glitchers. I've seen a couple, but not a number I'd class as a lot. The main glitchers are like the people who can roadie run and shoot at the same time. That gets very annoying, and then you've got the Chainsaw glitch. But in my experience they have been isolated incidents rather than frequent occurances-James-

same same. can't catch these roadie runners either. they're super fast. it's like they're gliding instead of actually running. the only time i've killed one of them is with the boomshot.

badcompany84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 badcompany84
Member since 2006 • 625 Posts

[QUOTE="-James-"]I haven't seen a lot of glitchers. I've seen a couple, but not a number I'd class as a lot. The main glitchers are like the people who can roadie run and shoot at the same time. That gets very annoying, and then you've got the Chainsaw glitch. But in my experience they have been isolated incidents rather than frequent occurancesdxy592

same same. can't catch these roadie runners either. they're super fast. it's like they're gliding instead of actually running. the only time i've killed one of them is with the boomshot.

Chainsaws or grenade tags work the best for me.  Just rev up the chainsaw and watch them run right into it.

HoUsE_WrEcKeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 HoUsE_WrEcKeR
Member since 2006 • 332 Posts
[QUOTE="dxy592"]

[QUOTE="-James-"]I haven't seen a lot of glitchers. I've seen a couple, but not a number I'd class as a lot. The main glitchers are like the people who can roadie run and shoot at the same time. That gets very annoying, and then you've got the Chainsaw glitch. But in my experience they have been isolated incidents rather than frequent occurancesbadcompany84

Chainsaws or grenade tags work the best for me.  Just rev up the chainsaw and watch them run right into it.

zidan4000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 zidan4000
omg thats terrifying then whats the online game u prefer for me to buy? :)
dxy592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dxy592
[QUOTE="dxy592"]

[QUOTE="-James-"]I haven't seen a lot of glitchers. I've seen a couple, but not a number I'd class as a lot. The main glitchers are like the people who can roadie run and shoot at the same time. That gets very annoying, and then you've got the Chainsaw glitch. But in my experience they have been isolated incidents rather than frequent occurancesbadcompany84

The people I've played against have been too fast for me to catch up with, and they never approach me. I was chasing a guy around for 2 minutes trying to grenade tag him but he was too fast. He never got close enough to me for me to chainsaw him either. I just wish they would release a patch to end the glitches. At least it's not an epidemic. I've only seen a handful of glitchers.

zidan4000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 zidan4000
omg thats terrifying then whats the online game u prefer for me to buy? :)
dxy592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dxy592

omg thats terrifying then whats the online game u prefer for me to buy? :) zidan4000

don't worry about the glitchers. you might run into one or two in a week. it's not that big of a problem (it's just really annoying when you DO run into them). gears and r6 are the best online games for 360 right now.

FearlessSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FearlessSpirit
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts
omg thats terrifying then whats the online game u prefer for me to buy? :) zidan4000

Gears of War. It's still the best one out in my opinion.
redhawk360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 redhawk360
Member since 2006 • 723 Posts
usually glithers ask if they can glitch or not when im in a game and if someone doesnt know how to do it then they tell them.
kevster29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kevster29
Member since 2007 • 697 Posts
ya when im playing and theres a glitcher the host usualy tells them to stop or removes them form the game
-James-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 -James-
Member since 2006 • 655 Posts
ya when im playing and theres a glitcher the host usualy tells them to stop or removes them form the gamekevster29
Ermm you can't remove them from the game
kevster29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 kevster29
Member since 2007 • 697 Posts
[QUOTE="kevster29"]ya when im playing and theres a glitcher the host usualy tells them to stop or removes them form the game-James-
Ermm you can't remove them from the game

oh sorry.....only in player matches i dont play alot in ranked matches