Gamestop.com Website pre order XBox One

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GameRNurse822

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 GameRNurse822
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Does anyone know when Gamestop.com is going to be shipping XBox One? I preordered way back on June 13 and have not had any update whatsoever. My credit card charge has been "processing" for two days. When I ordered the PS4, Amazon didn't ship until Thursday night but they were in the same state as I am (PA). Does anyone know if Gamestop has a distribution center near PA? I'm just a little concerned because I figured with ordering that early that they could have it here before launch. Any information to allay my fears that I won't be getting my XBox One would be greatly appreciated. Anyone having any past experience with Gamestop.com and release day products, i.e., the PS4?

Thanks!!

bumsonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2 bumsonfire
Member since 2013 • 250 Posts

Im sure they start shipping the day its released or maybe before?

BTW, would you happen to know if Gamestop ships anything to Australia, straight to my adress?

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@bumsonfire said:

Im sure they start shipping the day its released or maybe before?

BTW, would you happen to know if Gamestop ships anything to Australia, straight to my adress?

Mate to be honest it's a mixed opinion. I did some quick research for you and it seems like they do ship certain items like games but not actual consoles etc.