Games that use kinect in a small way

This topic is locked from further discussion.

joe_b1_kenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 joe_b1_kenobi
Member since 2007 • 849 Posts

So recently I've been playing through alien: Isolation on my xbox1. And only after booting up the game realised that it uses the kinect in a couple of small but different ways, with one being head tracking to peer round cover and the other being the alien tracking you through real world noise picked up from the kinect.

Since they don't exactly advertise this functionality and little to no media outlets even mention it, I was wondering what other games use the kinect that don't solely rely on it. What games do you know of?

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

I'm using Kinect voice commands in Dragon Age Inquisition now. It's faster to access the inventory and character records sub menus with it, you just say the word and it brings you there. There are also various other commands you can use to give orders to your party.

edit: Another game I play a lot where I use Kinect is Horizon 2, you can use voice commands in single player to summon the digital assistant Anna and plot a course for your next event, etc., it's faster than pulling up the map and doing it manually.