game so boring you fell asleep....

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by bloomberg23 (445 posts) -
That games atmosphere gave me the sleepies as well
#52 Posted by GOOCHIE247 (196 posts) -

Fallout New Vegas

Halo: Odst

Fable 3

#53 Posted by mrgab (23311 posts) -
BF2 campaign - enjoyed more BF Bad Company with its characters. Capt America game The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
#54 Posted by mother_farter (16665 posts) -

lol I've only fallen asleep to 2 games in my life and they weren't because it was boring, it was because I was already tired and for some reason I just kept forcing myself to play instead of sleep. The first game was Megaman X5 or 6 I can't quite remember which it was but I remember playing it while I was tired then next thing I know I'm waking up at the title screen with the controller still in my hand lol. Same goes for UNO on the 360, although it's not a very exciting game I'm usually playing it at night when I'm tired and sometimes I happen to fall asleep while I play.

#55 Posted by Notoriginalname (6 posts) -
Yeah that happened to me, but I don't remember the game.
#56 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

Mass Effect.

I bought into the hype. NEVER AGAIN!

#57 Posted by JeanAlex22 (307 posts) -

Forza 3

#58 Posted by Quantum_D (56 posts) -
Amped 3
#59 Posted by CaptainSofa (160 posts) -
The Witcher 2 This is the first game I've played that I didn't finish. It was boring cutscene after boring cutscene. And in the cutscenes, they argued about politics, just like the stuff i hate in real life. Absolute snorefest. I was very hyped for the game, but after 4 nights of falling asleep on it, it went back in the drawer for ever.
#60 Posted by CaptainSofa (160 posts) -

Fallout New Vegas

Halo: Odst

Fable 3

GOOCHIE247
I totally agree on Halo ODST. I'd rather clean my house or mow the lawn.
#61 Posted by EvilSelf (3619 posts) -

After a good start i am failing to finish Dead Island and Wolfenstein. Kind of boring to be honest.

#62 Posted by chilly-chill (8902 posts) -

After a good start i am failing to finish Dead Island and Wolfenstein. Kind of boring to be honest.

EvilSelf
I don't think I will ever be able to finish Dead Island.
#63 Posted by Roxas658 (111 posts) -
Oblivion was the worst, The Darkness, Fable 2 started getting boring halfway in and Farcry 2
#64 Posted by DrD3V1L (2064 posts) -

I never let a game bore me to the stage where I'm falling asleep.

#65 Posted by Venom_Raptor (6958 posts) -

I've never played a game in which I fell asleep (or even close to), but a game so boring that I felt agitated was the second of half of F.E.A.R. 3 when it left the psychological horror behind and became a really tedious corridor shooter.

#66 Posted by superapo (1714 posts) -

GTA IV, Transformers War For Cybertron, and Skyrim (after the 100 hr mark).

#67 Posted by Jagged3dge (3895 posts) -

I never let a game bore me to the stage where I'm falling asleep.

DrD3V1L

lmao, I know...

just slight exaggeration. Anyway, I have to say Oblivion the first time around.

#68 Posted by Shmiity (5288 posts) -

Halo 3 multiplayer.

#69 Posted by HaDoKeN_NaTe (1284 posts) -

The first Infamous. Half way through I just couldn't finish it, so boring. For Xbox 360 since I'm in the 360 section, I have to go with Halo Wars, just not fun after the first few levels.

#71 Posted by donsal1976 (13 posts) -
Lucha Libre......probably the worst game ever. Nobody, and I mean zero people online. So dull I couldn't believe it was a 360 game. Is there absolutely no quality control in the industry. Funny thing is I doubled my money on it. Bought it on a Monday during blockbuster closings for $4 and sold it three days later to gamestop for $8. Lol
#72 Posted by Legolas_Katarn (15592 posts) -
I don't think I ever actually fell asleep but the most boring game I remember playing was Prototype.
#73 Posted by fantasyfacade (8316 posts) -
For me it was GTAIV, just wasn't my type of game.
#74 Posted by BeNOwNz (2942 posts) -

felt alseep playing pgr3, god that game is boring...

#75 Posted by jamejame (10545 posts) -

I've fallen asleep playing a multitude of games, even ones I immensely enjoy. However, games that actually actively work toward putting me asleep? Well there's not many -- only few I can think of would be the original Bioshock (actually really liked the sequel though) and Red Dead Redemption (just... so... boring...).

#76 Posted by GamesRing (67 posts) -

gta iv and fallout new vegas (don't like open world games)

#77 Posted by bloomberg23 (445 posts) -

felt alseep playing pgr3, god that game is boring...

BeNOwNz

i have never heard of some1 geting bored of a racing game

#78 Posted by MaverickOutcast (76 posts) -

Halo 2...Total boredom

Not my cup of tea :P