Furthest round survived on Nacht der Untoten (zombies) in CoD World at War?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by cokecanw00t (96 posts) -

I am just wondering what is the furthest round you survived on solo or co-op. (please be honest)

Solo: Round 14

Co-op (2 players): Round 19

How far did you get?

#2 Posted by gaminggirl8 (170 posts) -

Solo-10 rounds

Co-Op (3 players)-31 rounds.

#3 Posted by Endgame_basic (930 posts) -

I am just wondering what is the furthest round you survived on solo or co-op. (please be honest)

Solo: Round 14

Co-op (2 players): Round 19

How far did you get?

cokecanw00t

There is absolutely no way you got to level 14 alone, completely impossbile. Level 10 is where the game ramps up tremendously, with 11 being out of reach alone.

#4 Posted by cokecanw00t (96 posts) -

Solo-10 rounds

Co-Op (3 players)-31 rounds.

gaminggirl8
Wow nice, round 31
#5 Posted by jamejame (10545 posts) -
I've never really tried solo, but with my buds I made it to 27.
#6 Posted by SpinoRaptor24 (10030 posts) -

Solo- Level 13.

Co-Op- Around 24.

#8 Posted by cokecanw00t (96 posts) -
I'm serious I found a place that helps out expensively, First you either have to obtain the alien blaster, or browning something (large machine gun), buy the room downstairs, wait until about round 7 buy the upstairs in the room you bought downstairs, and go upstairs to the little room with the grenade dispenser, and wait there, and mow them down as they come in. Also I leave one crawling or walking so I can repair all the windows and use the random weapons box without having 200 zombies running after me, also how I got to round 14 is PURE LUCK because I came across a few very very needed bombs, and juggernaut. That's basically it.
#9 Posted by LtBoris (257 posts) -
Yesterday was the first dy I tried it seriously with my friends, so we only got to level 13.
#10 Posted by helvis93 (8 posts) -
me and my friend only got to level 7. lol i suck at zombies
#11 Posted by craigalan23 (15879 posts) -

CoD WOW sucks get COD4ackr1TE

You know that COD4 came out a long time ago and many people have gotten bored of it right? I made it to round 6 solo after playing it for the first time. Yeah not that great but i don't own the game just yet.

#12 Posted by sirlag01 (445 posts) -

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I've made it solo to round 23. Honestly, I've got 4 screenshots to prove it.

#13 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36985 posts) -

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I've made it solo to round 23. Honestly, I've got 4 screenshots to prove it.

sirlag01
probably dont want to revive it in the future, will just lead to moderations :)
#14 Posted by SoAmazingBaby (2807 posts) -
with a mate we reached 17 I think.
#15 Posted by _TheJoker_ (6013 posts) -

Solo: Only played once and died after the third round :P

Co-op: Being me the only one able to survive (and the only one reviving my tem mates) we survived for 13 rounds. I actually couldn't believe it given that I revived more people than I killed zombies...

#16 Posted by LionsBridge (122 posts) -

sirlag01
Try not to do this in the future. Bumping old threads (especially ones as old as this) will lead to a moderation.
#17 Posted by ZombieAfro (4 posts) -
117 solo :) glitched of course ;)