free running game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by pavs96 (1 posts) -
any good free roam game that you can do parkour in?
#2 Posted by spazzx625 (43432 posts) -
Mirror's Edge is about the only parkour game I know of...but it's not free roam. Sorta parkour-ish games are Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 and the Prince of Persia series
#3 Posted by DamianAlexander (3762 posts) -

Mirror's Edge is about the only parkour game I know of...but it's not free roam. Sorta parkour-ish games are Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 and the Prince of Persia seriesspazzx625

I think you'd like Assassin's Creed if you wanted to parkour. But I couldn't really pick out just one game that does it. I never played Mirror's Edge.

#4 Posted by cthecoffee (1432 posts) -

theres a mirrors edge demo on the marketplace you could try out, i played and loved the game

#5 Posted by H_U_R_D (4006 posts) -

Assassin' Creed 1 + 2

Prototype

Mirror's Edge

#6 Posted by Englando_IV (4334 posts) -
Assassin's Creed and Prototype are both great. Although Prototype's main character is superhuman, so I don't know if you want the parkour to be a little more realistic.
#7 Posted by Dawq902 (6796 posts) -

In AC 1 and 2 you can run and climb all over the place which is great fun. Mirrors Edge has a more indepth parkour style than anything else but I did not enjoy it as much because it was linear and sometimes to slow. Prototype is not really parkour, you can do like superhigh jumps and glide and stuff and you just run up buildings so it is probably not what you are looking for.

#8 Posted by Chogyam (1862 posts) -

Its not for PS3 or Xbox, but its the best Parkour game around. Free Running: The Game

I have it for PC and enjoyed the little bit i played, then my PC broke. My back up PC sucks so i can't play it...

#9 Posted by oUndauntedo (84 posts) -

The only good free roam games that include parkour that I've played are Assassin's Creed I & II and Prototype. And really, your choice of the two series is dependant upon what you want to get from the experience.

Now, you might as well forget about Assassin's Creed I because the sequel is the much better choice and features better parkour. I had more fun with Prototype's parkour but Assassin's Creed II's was much more realistic. And Assassin's Creed II feature a much better storyline, to the point where I wished it would never end and yet I'll likely not finish Prototype because I find the story boring after only three hours of playing the storyline.

#10 Posted by bloodhawk700 (146 posts) -

Sonic?

#11 Posted by superapo (1714 posts) -

try mirrors edge its pretty cheap now. i loved the demo.