Forza 5 Car Sale(all 50% off)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Alucard_Prime (2569 posts) -

I just received an in-game message from Turn 10 saying that on next weekend 29th nov - dec 01, cars will be be discounted by 50%.....so might as well hold off on any purchases for now and wait.

#2 Posted by bumsonfire (225 posts) -

might as well wait, u get it cheaper, they are pretty expensive

#3 Posted by ankor77 (932 posts) -

Vip members and ferrari dlc buyers got some gifts too which im happy about. Was gifted a laferrari 2013 and the lotus e21 both are well over 1million credits.

Are they have a sale on buying tokens as well? If so you could buy tokens on the cheap and get 50% off using them

#4 Posted by Alucard_Prime (2569 posts) -

Don't know about the tokens.....but I got VIP too and I didn't get the Lemans.....i rented the car though it is sick......i hope they give it to me soon.

#5 Edited by Jaysonguy (37384 posts) -

Don't know about the tokens.....but I got VIP too and I didn't get the Lemans.....i rented the car though it is sick......i hope they give it to me soon.

Did you meet the requirements?

#6 Edited by Alucard_Prime (2569 posts) -

@Alucard_Prime said:

Did you meet the requirements?

Apparently I should be getting it soon, the gift can take up to 24 hours so it's not given to everyone at the same time.

#7 Edited by ankor77 (932 posts) -

Im going to pickup some cars this weekend during the sale. Any consensus to what the top overall car is in each class?

#8 Posted by Draign (513 posts) -

I still didnt get my Laferrari after seeing the gift in my inbox. Has anyone gotten this in their garage?