This topic is locked from further discussion.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

Why is it in Forza 5 the only AI what try's and ram in to me is only the one on my friends list who has it?. the other AI is much better. Am I the only one having this problem. This is in single player.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

Because that how your friend's drive. I have friends who drive like that and some who can hold the line, but if you put drivatar difficulty a little higher it makes them drive better.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@skipper847 said:

Why is it in Forza 5 the only AI what try's and ram in to me is only the one on my friends list who has it?. the other AI is much better. Am I the only one having this problem. This is in single player.

When you play in single player mode, you are playing against other players Drivatars. The game will chose Drivatars that are equally as skilled as you with a couple of them being a bit better. The driver who ram into you on corners is what they would normally do during a regular race. I've gotten spun out by drivers who clip the back of my car while I was in the lead. . There are many Drivatars who will race to try and stop the leaders from winning, whether they win or not. Also, if you have friends on your friends list who play Forza 5, you will almost always see them in your lineup. I have 3-4 friends who play who I'm always racing against. Your friend may have different friends on his list then you.