Final Fantasy 15 Episode Duscae Question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BFKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 BFKZ
Member since 2004 • 1728 Posts

So is the demo playable by using a code that's available in the day one edition? Does that code last forever? like if i buy the game now (I'm out of the country and have no access to my Xbox) will i be able to redeem the code in like a week and play the demo?

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

I do not know the ins and outs of this, but usually when you get a code in the game box, it lasts for several months (or over a year in some cases), so you should be fine. They do this due to there being no guarantee the game would sell straight away thus the codes are printed in advance in the first run of games and thus they could be sat in store rooms for months potentially.

I hope this helps.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@Garfield360UK: I've seen some codes that don't expire for the next 10 years, Dying Light's "Be The Zombie" code that came in the box expires in the year 2025 xD.

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4  Edited By garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

@BattleSpectre:

Ha nice, I think I got a code in one of my games that expired around 6 months after the game came out, but if I remember right, it may have been a game early into the Xbox 360 lifecycle and thus the whole doing codes with games thing was still in early stages and thus issues like that were new (for consoles at any rate).