Davday90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Davday90
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

With the Xbox one can u record urself With the camera on the Xbox while ur playing game and upload to youtube and stuff? just wondering.

a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#2 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts

@davday90 said:

With the Xbox one can u record urself With the camera on the Xbox while ur playing game and upload to youtube and stuff? just wondering.

I haven't really messed with all of the video editing features, but I know that you can record clips of yourself and implement them into your recorded game films. I'm not sure if you can record for long periods of time, however. If you want to broadcast yourself while playing games, you can just sign up and use "Twitch".

wallmart56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 wallmart56
Member since 2008 • 360 Posts

After you record a game clip, and then go to edit it in Xbox Upload, you can insert a clip that you record with the kinect. I think the cap is around 5 minutes or so. Not sure though. To my knowledge you cannot record strictly just kinect video though. I did find this thanks to google, if you really want video. I'm just not sure it's not worth all the trouble since your still dealing with only a 5mp camera...

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#4  Edited By kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Yes, you can do it a few ways.

1. You can do 5min clips and upload em to youtube

2. You can stream live with Twitch and then upload/export those videos to youtube

You can have you're face on there to as you play if you have a kinect camera.