BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

I use the United States in co-op seasons and im unable to edit the roster. I go into settings and move people around from the national pool. After im told i have to manually save the roster., which i think I'm doing. However, each time i go into co-op seasons none of my changes hold up.

Has anyone edited a national team roster and had the changes carry over into co-op seasons? I would like to get Tim Howard and Landon Donovan out of the national pool and get them in the starting line-up.

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

Have you got the latest squad files? If not, go to options, then I think there is an option on one of the menus there (possibly data option, then update) and that will update your game to have the latest team available.

However, if Tim Howard and Donovan are not in the USA team at the moment, you will not be able to use them on Co-op seasons. This is due to the Co-op seasons (and regular seasons) squads using the same teams for all (so you could not edit them to give you all the best players thus making it imbalanced for matchmaking).

I hope this helps.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BigBadBully

Thats stinky, not that it would help me much but the Lineup is pretty dreadful. also found i cant use the lineup in a kick-off match either.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BigBadBully

Found a work-around. Im just building the usa team I want through ultimate team. However, I dont understand the prices for some of the us players.

deandre yedlin is average 6,000 coins, I think that's a bit rediculous for a player ovr 68.

For example I can get Romulu Lukaku for around 1-2k coins(belgium but you'd think he would cost more than yedlin).