Favorite Black Opts 2 Load out and why?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bootybin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bootybin
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
What is your favorite black opts 2 load-out? Mine is : -FAL with a target finder and suppressor -Hardline - Cold Blooded - Engineer -Danger Close x2 Bouncing Betty -FJH Launcher UAV - Hunter Killer - Care Package The reason I like this setup is im pretty accurate so that FAL kills in two shots and is super accurate, at first you may think that a single shot gun is no good but you can pull the trigger super fast...the suppressor is a must. Engineer allows me to see enemy equipment and re-roll my care packages which I LOVE! Also i need my two Bettys
inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

So long as I have my Five-Seven with fast magazine, I am happy.

Unless it's a long range map (like Standoff, Cargo, etc) in which I usually go for a FAL with quickdraw and fast magazine.

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

variety of guns with silencers and a launcher. Ghost, cold blooded or hardwired and tactical mask or engineer. Why? well COD aint nothing but one giant campfest. They may have nerfed ghost but then the buffed other things that makes it easier to camp than ever. I just call it my camp buster build and i do well because well 90% of COD is camping with fraud tactics and most of the players have next to zero skill.

bootybin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 bootybin
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

variety of guns with silencers and a launcher. Ghost, cold blooded or hardwired and tactical mask or engineer. Why? well COD aint nothing but one giant campfest. They may have nerfed ghost but then the buffed other things that makes it easier to camp than ever. I just call it my camp buster build and i do well because well 90% of COD is camping with fraud tactics and most of the players have next to zero skill.

Gen007
I do like how they nerfed ghost, ya hardcore mode is riddled with camping but thats part of the battle!
destinhpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 destinhpark
Member since 2006 • 4831 Posts

I'm not ranked up really high yet, but right now i'm currently using the SWAT assault rifle with fast clip and a reflex and it seems to really be working for me. getting so many kills with it. right now i'm only rank 16.