famous people' s gamertag

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

manlyman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 manlyman93
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
anyboby know any?I know theres alot of famos people playing xbox live so hoe did they play with and what are there gamertag.i playde with green day tow years ago but forgot gamertag
cheetfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 cheetfreak
Member since 2005 • 1986 Posts

MrRetep

:D but you have to guess who it is.

Shrapnel99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Shrapnel99
Member since 2006 • 7143 Posts

Heres a leaderboard with, "gaming celebrities", such as developers... http://www.mygamercard.net/celebboard.php

white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#4 white_sox
Member since 2006 • 17442 Posts

Heres a leaderboard with, "gaming celebrities", such as developers... http://www.mygamercard.net/celebboard.php

Shrapnel99
They need to edit that, they still have Greg K on there for GS.com.
defiant3279

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 defiant3279
Member since 2007 • 699 Posts
On Halo 3, I played a guy named T Paul Wall (the rapper). I though it sounded a lil' like him but I didn't ask. Then I shot him anyway cause rap sucks :)
bazanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 bazanger
Member since 2004 • 2838 Posts

MrRetep

cheetfreak

CHUCK NORRIS
defiant3279

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 defiant3279
[QUOTE="cheetfreak"]

MrRetep

ctfvyrsgurbnorn

CHUCK NORRIS

Chuck Norris doesn't need a gamertag cause no one lables Chuck Norris but Chuck Norris.

bazanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 bazanger
Member since 2004 • 2838 Posts
[QUOTE="ctfvyrsgurbnorn"][QUOTE="cheetfreak"]

MrRetep

defiant3279

CHUCK NORRIS

Chuck Norris doesn't need a gamertag cause no one lables Chuck Norris but Chuck Norris.

good point. plus imagine playing him in multiplayer, everyone would die but chuck norris. and somehow he'd incorporate a roundhouse kick into halo.
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

On Halo 3, I played a guy named T Paul Wall (the rapper). I though it sounded a lil' like him but I didn't ask. Then I shot him anyway cause rap sucks :)defiant3279

wow another rap hater and thats just your opinion because not only do alot more people like rap then whatever music you listen too but going buy sales and top hits they also dominate there as well sobviously people like it and your the odd man out

Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#10 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts
On Halo 3, I played a guy named T Paul Wall (the rapper). I though it sounded a lil' like him but I didn't ask. Then I shot him anyway cause rap sucks :)defiant3279
You did a right thing because rap does sucks :P
Akm4everz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Akm4everz
Member since 2004 • 2390 Posts
I played Jim Carey a year ago on regular xbox forgot his gamertag though xD
Avatar image for GalvatronType_R
GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 GalvatronType_R
Member since 2003 • 3105 Posts
I played Richard Simmons. His 'tag was Flame-On.
loudharley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 loudharley
Member since 2005 • 1852 Posts
I think i might have played with anthony from the opie and anthony radio show the other day.Not sure it was him though but his name was something show related and it sounded like him.Plus the guy said he was anthony but who knows for sure.Anyways i dont like rap music im more into classic rock.
defiant3279

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 defiant3279

[QUOTE="defiant3279"]On Halo 3, I played a guy named T Paul Wall (the rapper). I though it sounded a lil' like him but I didn't ask. Then I shot him anyway cause rap sucks :)Gen007

wow another rap hater and thats just your opinion because not only do alot more people like rap then whatever music you listen too but going buy sales and top hits they also dominate there as well sobviously people like it and your the odd man out

Actually, pop is the most preferred style of music in the world. I like rock because there is usually meaning behind the words. Today's version of rap is utter garbage. It's all about "Oh yeah ma boys, we be makin'paper, slappin' hoes, smokin' sum bud, we gonna F dat gurl tonight, I'd tap that, do me, booty call, and holla back! *strikes retarded rapper pose*....See what I mean? The only rapper worth listening to was Tupac. HE actually had a point. He was more about problems with society, experiences with poverty, good and bad relationships, survival, knowing your place in the world and even life after death. He is the only one I ever listened to and it will probably stay that way. Rap was once okay with me but....It's just fallen too far from grace, now. If you like rap, I can respect that, but don't just listen to it because you think it makes you hardcore. I've known too many wannabe rappers who think they're gangsta just because they sing along to rap, wear jewelry, and own a shirt that comes down to their knees. They're all talk and nothing more. People who imitate rappers by carrying firearms, joining gangs, and trying to start fights will geta serious wake-up call when they get their asses landed in prison. These kind of people benefit nothing to society and are but a waste of space and sperm. I'm sure this isn't the case with you but I have seen it plenty of times.

Rasjr20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 Rasjr20
Member since 2007 • 2166 Posts
[QUOTE="Gen007"]

[QUOTE="defiant3279"]On Halo 3, I played a guy named T Paul Wall (the rapper). I though it sounded a lil' like him but I didn't ask. Then I shot him anyway cause rap sucks :)defiant3279

Actually, pop is the most preferred style of music in the world. I like rock because there is usually meaning behind the words. Today's version of rap is utter garbage. It's all about "Oh yeah ma boys, we be makin'paper, slappin' hoes, smokin' sum bud, we gonna F dat gurl tonight, I'd tap that, do me, booty call, and holla back! *strikes retarded rapper pose*....See what I mean? The only rapper worth listening to was Tupac. HE actually had a point. He was more about problems with society, experiences with poverty, good and bad relationships, survival, knowing your place in the world and even life after death. He is the only one I ever listened to and it will probably stay that way. Rap was once okay with me but....It's just fallen too far from grace, now. If you like rap, I can respect that, but don't just listen to it because you think it makes you hardcore. I've known too many wannabe rappers who think they're gangsta just because they sing along to rap, wear jewelry, and own a shirt that comes down to their knees. They're all talk and nothing more. People who imitate rappers by carrying firearms, joining gangs, and trying to start fights will geta serious wake-up call when they get their asses landed in prison. These kind of people benefit nothing to society and are but a waste of space and sperm. I'm sure this isn't the case with you but I have seen it plenty of times.

Wow that was pretty much what i was gonna type anyway i agree with you especially bout Tupac

defiant3279

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 defiant3279
[QUOTE="defiant3279"][QUOTE="Gen007"]

[QUOTE="defiant3279"]On Halo 3, I played a guy named T Paul Wall (the rapper). I though it sounded a lil' like him but I didn't ask. Then I shot him anyway cause rap sucks :)Rasjr20

Wow that was pretty much what i was gonna type anyway i agree with you especially bout Tupac

Thank you, It's good to see others who can agree.

HoVDaHuSTLa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 HoVDaHuSTLa1
Member since 2006 • 1288 Posts

UG0TRR

And he's always on. So enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7p2h2Lgpqg

Chaism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Chaism
Member since 2007 • 600 Posts

defiant3279

I have to agree on all this rap culture stuff that is going around. I swear nothing nothing annoys me more then a bunch of guys wearing these baggy white rhino labeled shirts acting like they own the world. Woe be me if i look at them and have to deal with sexual advances that are not only pathetic but makes all of humainty weep for the future. I mean I can understand liking rap and listening to it.

I just hate how it is so encouraged in the media it seems and with todays youth. I once saw a young boy around 10ish dressed like a thug trying to yell at me about being a fine ho. I mean It feels at times society is getting dumber and smarter people are the ones about to die.

Scarface_tm431

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Scarface_tm431
Member since 2004 • 10063 Posts
[QUOTE="Gen007"]

[QUOTE="defiant3279"]On Halo 3, I played a guy named T Paul Wall (the rapper). I though it sounded a lil' like him but I didn't ask. Then I shot him anyway cause rap sucks :)defiant3279

Unlike everyone else here I'm going to disagree with you, you're judging an entire music genre based on what is played on the radio/MTV etc... and that just shows that you've never given rap a chance. There are tons of artists who aren't 'gangsta rap' they're just underground right now. To me, doing what your doing is like saying rock sucks, and basing it on what's played on the radio...you know like Good Charlotte, Linkin Park, Hedley, Fallout Boy, and the crap that's played on the radio

Sup11722

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Sup11722
Member since 2005 • 1757 Posts

Shrapnel99

thanks for the list ive actually played with some these guys

chief_527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 chief_527
Member since 2003 • 1121 Posts
[QUOTE="defiant3279"]

Chaism

I have to agree on all this rap culture stuff that is going around. I swear nothing nothing annoys me more then a bunch of guys wearing these baggy white rhino labeled shirts acting like they own the world. Woe be me if i look at them and have to deal with sexual advances that are not only pathetic but makes all of humainty weep for the future. I mean I can understand liking rap and listening to it.

I just hate how it is so encouraged in the media it seems and with todays youth. I once saw a young boy around 10ish dressed like a thug trying to yell at me about being a fine ho. I mean It feels at times society is getting dumber and smarter people are the ones about to die.

I'm sorry but the lil boy thing was hilarious LOL. Now back on topic, *serious face* well i listen to all musicI really dont have a preference, but if anyone was raised in the ghetto when they were young like me, and all that surrounds you is gangs and hip hop music, don't you think people will want to be all wankstas and ware clothes 4x your size to fit in?or if you're raced in those surrounding you're bound to act like the people around you.

Now back to thereal topic

I think i meet cortanas pimp:shock: but didn't have a chance to ask'em thou

defiant3279

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 defiant3279
[QUOTE="defiant3279"]

Chaism

I just hate how it is so encouraged in the media it seems and with todays youth. I once saw a young boy around 10ish dressedlike a thug trying to yell at me about being a fine ho. I mean It feels at times society is getting dumber and smarter people are the ones about to die.

:shock: Are you serious? Wow, I probably would have smacked that kid and told him to get his ass in gear before he goes to juvie.

Chaism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Chaism
Member since 2007 • 600 Posts
[QUOTE="Chaism"]

chief_527

I'm sorry but the lil boy thing was hilarious LOL. Now back on topic, *serious face* well i listen to all musicI really dont have a preference, but if anyone was raised in the ghetto when they were young like me, and all that surrounds you is gangs and hip hop music, don't you think people will want to be all wankstas and ware clothes 4x your size to fit in?or if you're raced in those surrounding you're bound to act like the people around you.

Now back to thereal topic

I think i meet cortanas pimp:shock: but didn't have a chance to ask'em thou

Well depends where you live I guess, I was raised in the poorer parts of San Berdino,CA which is a hop skip and jump from the poorer parts of LA as well. I seriously think this ghetto stuff is just fake imagery by the media and youth who see it on the tv. By being raised poorer on the streets on a kid I did not see so many gangs as homeless, not as many pimps as dad's who raped and burned there kids. Not as many shootings as I say people committing suicide.

Maybe it is a nice picture to view all of the lower class as a bunch of thugs. Or cutthroats trying to just make one more dollar or maybe it is different in the lower class where im from. But I found its far more abuse from parents far more rape far more trying to cut out coupons then just a wonderland of a rap music video. Though there were a ton of drugs. If it were not for the rap music culture you would not see so many people dressing like it.

You usually just see alot of depression and lost dreams and cops who just do not care in the lower class.Now with a bunch of kids raised to think if your lower class you have to be a pimp,a drug dealer, or a ho.

sabru8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#25 sabru8
Member since 2003 • 4144 Posts
[QUOTE="ctfvyrsgurbnorn"][QUOTE="cheetfreak"]

MrRetep

defiant3279

CHUCK NORRIS

that's right!

magic_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 magic_dragon
Member since 2007 • 1050 Posts

Lol nice.

xBloodKnighTx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 xBloodKnighTx
Member since 2003 • 830 Posts
All I know is that when the boogeyman goes to bed at night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris or MR. RETEP lol.
msdd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#28 msdd9
Member since 2007 • 2957 Posts

[QUOTE="defiant3279"]On Halo 3, I played a guy named T Paul Wall (the rapper). I though it sounded a lil' like him but I didn't ask. Then I shot him anyway cause rap sucks :)insane_metalist
You did a right thing because rap does sucks :P

True dat.

Sling_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sling_Master
Member since 2003 • 44 Posts

What the hell does all this crap about music and white-trash children have to do with the topic, again?

I've played with a cat, once. He owned me.

Axelnomad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Axelnomad
Member since 2007 • 872 Posts
I played Chuck Norris once and then my xbox got hit by the ring of death, so it must of been him
Robodawg11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#31 Robodawg11
Member since 2007 • 517 Posts
i played with soulja boy in gears of war a couple months ago over the summer he added me but then deleted me (that bastard)
Blood_Raptor_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Blood_Raptor_X
Member since 2004 • 2913 Posts

[QUOTE="defiant3279"]On Halo 3, I played a guy named T Paul Wall (the rapper). I though it sounded a lil' like him but I didn't ask. Then I shot him anyway cause rap sucks :)Gen007

cuz if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck, it just means that million people are stupid as ****

-Immortal Technique

defiant3279

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 defiant3279

What the hell does all this crap about music and white-trash children have to do with the topic, again?

I've played with a cat, once. He owned me.

Sling_Master

Yeah, we're gettin' a bit off topic.

"I THINK" I also played Ollie Lang on R6:V. He's a proffesional paintball player for those of you who don't know the name. He's basically for paintball, what Babe Ruth was for baseball. Very famous in my eyes. He's a pretty cool guy too.

monkey-squable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#34 monkey-squable
Member since 2007 • 375 Posts

i hate rap its not real music rap sucks
Dub_c6969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Dub_c6969
Member since 2004 • 6014 Posts

agreed.
phoenixrebirth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#36 phoenixrebirth
Member since 2006 • 899 Posts

Ummm ok. If u are basing rap with the bull they play on da radio I feel for ya. I agree rap has gone sooooooooo one sided it isnt funny. Majority of the rappers are spitting out the same rhymes because it sells which is sad. Although hey u gotta eat make some money but seriously its time to stop spitting about yur bling and supposed drugs u pushed or are still pushing. All forms of rap have a place but the industry really needs to open up the market to other forms of rap. The South had a good idea. Crunk muzic and what not but we need more hip hop artists and less rappers. And yea the bit about the lil kid was funny. See thats when mom and dad gotta put down the weed, get the hell off yur cellphone, etc take some time and actually watch what yur kids are doing and give em a few smacks to straighten then up.

Back to main topic....never played with anyone famous that I knew about. Doesnt really matter. I get online to play. Not to star search. I dont care whose at the end of my scar in RB6. U can be Jay-Z, Fred Durst, Pharrel, Steven Tyler...im still gunning to catch a kill off u, and I will e-mail u a screen shot of yur death. lol

APOLLOCJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 APOLLOCJD
Member since 2007 • 2311 Posts
Apollo CJD, I was prom king for my highschool prom so i think that makes me famous :P
Buyugold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Buyugold
Member since 2007 • 1074 Posts
Can we get back on topic?
Ghost_Face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39 Ghost_Face
Member since 2002 • 7676 Posts

i hate rap its not real music rap sucksmonkey-squable

Let this be a warning to everyone in here, you can be ignorant and label rap music all you want to; the simple fact of the matter is, this is not the appropriate thread or forum to express that opinion. Get back on topic. The next person that chooses to continue the rap discussion will be modded.

Thank You and enjoy the rest of your day. :)

imperial_agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#40 imperial_agent
Member since 2006 • 2195 Posts

i don't know any famous people's gamertags. sorry.

Mariofreak1216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Mariofreak1216
Member since 2004 • 1034 Posts
Idol worship is unhealthy...
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts
anyway back on topic though are there any big stars on xbox live i looked at the list and its only gaming stars
Yaeven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Yaeven
Member since 2007 • 764 Posts

:lol:Thank you for the funny.

Futien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Futien
Member since 2006 • 422 Posts
SgtMcBadass or something like that... he is famous if you watch game spots tournament tv
GEARSofWAR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 GEARSofWAR360
Member since 2006 • 1405 Posts
[QUOTE="defiant3279"][QUOTE="ctfvyrsgurbnorn"][QUOTE="cheetfreak"]

MrRetep

ctfvyrsgurbnorn

CHUCK NORRIS

good point. plus imagine playing him in multiplayer, everyone would die but chuck norris. and somehow he'd incorporate a roundhouse kick into halo.

lmao
imafreshman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 imafreshman
Member since 2004 • 221 Posts
I played Carmello Anthony on NBA 2k7. Im not saying his gamertag.
imafreshman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 imafreshman
Member since 2004 • 221 Posts

u are an idiot u prolly didnt even no who soulja boy was a few months a go and how do u no it was him

and someone said pop was prominent wtf are u talkin bout rap is prominent everywhere rap dummy

and CRANK THAT :twisted:

Gutspuncher2
He had **** on myspace 2 years ago that **** has had a 360 for a long time. He had money back then too.