Famous GamerTags?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by bullschwitz (319 posts) -
Does anybody know any famous peoples gamertags? like actors, athletes etc. I know donald fasion (turk from scrubs) said his on either G4's "Attack of the show" or Fuel's "The daily habit", I just dont remember which one. I dont remember the gamertag either haha.
#2 Posted by ratavaquera (731 posts) -
im Apple Taco
#3 Posted by bullschwitz (319 posts) -
nice.
#4 Posted by grafkhun (12827 posts) -
why? will tea-bagging Angelina Jolie make you feel better? actually... wait a minute...
#5 Posted by Apocalypse97 (1758 posts) -
Well I think soulja boy's is like souljaboytellem or sometihng but noone really cares about him so..
#6 Posted by xXmeatwad225Xx (1553 posts) -
Well I think soulja boy's is like souljaboytellem or sometihng but noone really cares about him so..Apocalypse97
Truthfully Owned.
#7 Posted by benmonkey6 (49 posts) -
i use to play with Dane Cook, before he deleted me for no reason :(, his was DANE COOK, wa i know very original, but i met him while playing the COD WaW Beta
#8 Posted by xfactor19990 (10917 posts) -
i used to play with the girl from spiderman Kirsten Dunst, however oddly enough she never talked, she must have been shy -_-
#9 Posted by twobad4u (227 posts) -

I believe Dane Cook's new tag is :WhatsFlawless

Anyway you can find them on the net ,there are a few sites that list the last know tag names... I played Anthony Cumia from O&A radio on COD 4: NY Flea Man...And Bob Kelly is youstink2: But I think it's been changed . Haven't played COD 4 in a long time... But if you get Danes you'll find alot of celebs on his...

#10 Posted by ISargin (140 posts) -
ive heard a rumor that Dane Cook's gt is Dane Cook. yeah. thats right his full name. i havent bothered to try it yet though
#11 Posted by R_MAHIL (1120 posts) -
ive been trying to find it too. i want to play fabregas, messi, swp, torres, chris moyles. they all have xbox live but never give out tags. (if you are not from the uk there is no need to comment "who are they" - only people in uk will know all of them)
#12 Posted by -eddy- (11443 posts) -
http://www.mygamercard.net/celebboard.php dig in.
#13 Posted by R_MAHIL (1120 posts) -
[QUOTE="-eddy-"]http://www.mygamercard.net/celebboard.php dig in.

yeah but they are hardly celebs. they are just devs and stuff from the gaming world. i think when people are looking for celebs they mean sports stars, actors etc.
#14 Posted by munchlax99 (11536 posts) -

http://www.mygamercard.net/celebboard.php dig in.-eddy-

weird... video game makers playing video games!!!:P

#15 Posted by Dredg11 (1266 posts) -
[QUOTE="R_MAHIL"]ive been trying to find it too. i want to play fabregas, messi, swp, torres, chris moyles. they all have xbox live but never give out tags. (if you are not from the uk there is no need to comment "who are they" - only people in uk will know all of them)

Hey now...there are some hardcore soccer fans here in Canada, too. I know all of those guys. Fabregas is one of my favorite players.
#16 Posted by choffy (1881 posts) -
Why do you want them? I know I wouldn't want my Messages being spammed with hundreds of messages while playing. Just let them play
#17 Posted by R_MAHIL (1120 posts) -
[QUOTE="Dredg11"][QUOTE="R_MAHIL"]ive been trying to find it too. i want to play fabregas, messi, swp, torres, chris moyles. they all have xbox live but never give out tags. (if you are not from the uk there is no need to comment "who are they" - only people in uk will know all of them)

Hey now...there are some hardcore soccer fans here in Canada, too. I know all of those guys. Fabregas is one of my favorite players.

oh sorry dude. i know there are some fans over there but not too many which is why i put it. also nice one for supporting fabregas. my fave player at the moment. just hope he gets fit again soon to help us win some trophies.