Fallout: New Vegas Chinese Stealth Suits

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by thehivemine (34 posts) -

I'm so disappointed by the Chinese Stealth Suit in Fallout New Vegas, when i found out you could find two in Hoover Dam, i made it my mission to get them sinice i loved my Stealth suit from operation anchorage.

The way it looks was what i loved aboutthe stealth suit was it waslike a cyberninja suit, but the stat boosts where great to (+15 sneak) and a stealth field would activate when you where in crouched mode, i loved it.

So i was very disappointed to find that New Vegas as onlt a +5 sneak and no stealth field, yes it looks exactly the same however i miss being able to deploy my stealth field when i wish, why if the new vegas Stealth suit so rubbish compared to the Fallout 3 version?

#2 Posted by Xbox360Gamer15 (3937 posts) -
[QUOTE="thehivemine"]

I'm so disappointed by the Chinese Stealth Suit in Fallout New Vegas, when i found out you could find two in Hoover Dam, i made it my mission to get them sinice i loved my Stealth suit from operation anchorage.

The way it looks was what i loved aboutthe stealth suit was it waslike a cyberninja suit, but the stat boosts where great to (+15 sneak) and a stealth field would activate when you where in crouched mode, i loved it.

So i was very disappointed to find that New Vegas as onlt a +5 sneak and no stealth field, yes it looks exactly the same however i miss being able to deploy my stealth field when i wish, why if the new vegas Stealth suit so rubbish compared to the Fallout 3 version?

the devs put most of their time making the new vegas strip....they didnt care about chinese stealth suits too much
#3 Posted by EvilSelf (3619 posts) -

thehivemine

What about the NCR Ranger Combat Armor? I think it looks way cooler (but for a different purposes of course)..

#4 Posted by KingHuzzah (69 posts) -
Just one of the many things that disappoints me about this game. Idk maybe its just me but i don't think that New Vegas will ever stack up to my first time experience with Fallout 3. It just feels so bland this time and it just has so little that is new and certainly nothing revolutionary. Hopefully the DLC will do something to change that, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
#5 Posted by Legolas_Katarn (15592 posts) -
Just one of the many things that disappoints me about this game. Idk maybe its just me but i don't think that New Vegas will ever stack up to my first time experience with Fallout 3. It just feels so bland this time and it just has so little that is new and certainly nothing revolutionary. Hopefully the DLC will do something to change that, but I'm not going to hold my breath.KingHuzzah
I don't understand how people can think Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas unless after two years they don't want to play a game that looks and for the most part plays like 3. Neither game was anything revolutionary, they are just Fallout 1 and 2 with less interesting quests, less interesting characters, and removed features in a first person view.