Fallout 3 Schematics

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lonely-Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 Lonely-Soul
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Hey everyone this is for me to help you with the schematics I found and you help me with yours. I really want the railway spike gun and dart gun. The only ones I found were deathclaw gauntlet which I found In F.Scott Key Trail which is North of Brunwick and brunwicks west of Tenpenny Tower. I also got the Rock-It launcher the supplies store lady sells it for outragous prices so you CAN kill her (with no one in the room to alert everyone) and get her key then open the fileing cabinets behind her desk and woopie everything she owns. So do you know where I could find any good ones.

DoomZaW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 DoomZaW
Member since 2007 • 6475 Posts
You can get a Railway rifle schematic by completing the quest "Stealing independence" in rivet city. You get it from that old guy in the museum. Dart gun i can't exactly remember, though im pretty sure some of the traveling merchants sells them
NasRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 NasRex
Member since 2007 • 1117 Posts
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Schematics
Lonely-Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 Lonely-Soul
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Thanks both guys mostly the second guy I'll go to the website, but ill keep this forum up for everyone else
jjwowk007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jjwowk007
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
hey u guys umm ok so i have the requirements for the railway rifle in my inventory but when i go to the workbench it doesent say make: railyway rifle...... do i need the schematics on paper? if so how do i get them in paper? or am i the rong level please help i want this gun :p thankss...
Dawq902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 Dawq902
Member since 2007 • 6796 Posts

You need the schematics to actually make the gun or else you don't know how to put the stuff together. I came across all the schematics by just going through the game and exploring, completing quests along the way. Their are multiple copies of them and they have different levels. the only good one though is the Shiskebob. Dart gun does like 4 damage, railway is only cool because it makes a train sound and rock-it-launcher is only good because you can shoot teddy bears. The melee ones are the only good ones.

INF1DEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 INF1DEL
Member since 2006 • 2083 Posts

You need the schematics to actually make the gun or else you don't know how to put the stuff together. I came across all the schematics by just going through the game and exploring, completing quests along the way. Their are multiple copies of them and they have different levels. the only good one though is the Shiskebob. Dart gun does like 4 damage, railway is only cool because it makes a train sound and rock-it-launcher is only good because you can shoot teddy bears. The melee ones are the only good ones.

Dawq902
The dart gun cripples people so they can't run away (also prevents Yao Guai and Deathclaws from jumping at you.) Railway rifle can pin people to walls, and rock-it launcher can use any junk you find for ammo. Three of the four traveling merchants have a schematic, and some other merchants have them as well. They are expensive early in the game but I advise against killing to get them as money will be easy to come by once you get to level 10-15.