Fallout 3- Fawkes or Charon?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by soccerholik (13 posts) -

O.k, so i have Fawkes and dogmeat and i have Charon's contract but I can't have him in my party sinceI have too many followers. ShouldI fire Fawkes to get Charon or should I just leave Charon at the underworld? Also, is there a way i could get both Fawkes and Charonat the same time?

#2 Posted by LessThanMike (5289 posts) -
fawkes is way more worth it than charon, especially if you've got him following you when he has his laser gatling gun, he's almost unstoppable
#3 Posted by paulokoenigkam (3930 posts) -
Fawkes is the best helper in my oppinion. if you want them both so badly, you'll have to get rid of dogmeat...
#4 Posted by stike22 (3401 posts) -
Yep everyone knows it Fawkes...Charon is cool but Fawkes seriously is the best ally...not that I actually use allies but since you get him in your party after the Enclave base I got to see what he could do, sledge and Gatling Laser...clear winner.
#5 Posted by soccerholik (13 posts) -

O.k thanks i'll keep Fawkes he is pretty strong.

#6 Posted by joseangelhe (151 posts) -

O.k, so i have Fawkes and dogmeat and i have Charon's contract but I can't have him in my party sinceI have too many followers. ShouldI fire Fawkes to get Charon or should I just leave Charon at the underworld? Also, is there a way i could get both Fawkes and Charonat the same time?

soccerholik

soccerholik
I actually like Charon because you can give him any armor and he'll wear it. I think it's pretty cool to have this shotgun wielding bada$$ wearing a Tesla Armor helping you out.