Fable 3 - I think my wife has cheated on me lol

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by GameGuy642003 (1768 posts) -

[QUOTE="wii60own"]

[QUOTE="GameGuy642003"] soooooooo what your trying to say is...... your not american...?paradiggam

well he spells like an American, "color" isn't that the only country that spells its that way, also if you are trying to get at us for being American, well for the record I am British. We are not trying to be racist in any way shape or form if that's what your getting at, and you do realise how stupid you sound getting so defensive over the colour of someone's skin in a VIDEO GAME, its was meant to be funny, you know hahahaha.

the game might or might not be funny... you guys might or might not be racists...the thread is definitely not funny but I guess, you guys don't care that your industrialized, "post racial", insulated world view is based on history specially the way it dealt with genetic markers, nor how other people in cross cultural scenarios might react to this same instance of the game. I guess you wanna hear me echo the chorus of "Man, that is funny hahaha...if that happened to me I would KILL KILL KILL". That is what a real community is, individuals parroting back the same thing the group says; which often is little.

Don't worry...your worldview is "normative" and you export your "normative" worldview to other poorer, less powerful countries so I guess I will find it normal eventually after my mind gets colonized some more from reading and writing these posts. You have convinced me: kill my harlot wife, kill the black man, kill the mulatto obama president baby.

I hope all your pretend virtual girlfriends cheat on you with a virtual eskimo-mexican-samoan-nigerian-chinese-french canadian hybrid and you have to end up killing them and their virtual offspring. I hope you all get lynched by his digital mixed-racial extended family.

Didn't Britain have a messy colonial history and gave birth to Austrailia, South Africa and the US - three countries with beautiful passages of racial history and a "authentically" polite, politically correct present consumer culture...KILLL KILL KILL SELL SELL SELL

ok then do something... SANCTION ME!! sanction me with your army.. oh wait you Europeans dont have an army, so that means you have to STFU. ever heard of the marines BAMF's.
#52 Posted by SgtSchfiftyFive (343 posts) -

Lol! The funny thing is, that same exact thing happened to me when I was playing Fable 2 haha!

#53 Posted by HGAT (1366 posts) -

paradiggam put a sock in it, you areboring us all.

#54 Posted by Chris_Williams (14874 posts) -

thats awesome

#55 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36824 posts) -

[QUOTE="paradiggam"]

[QUOTE="wii60own"] well he spells like an American, "color" isn't that the only country that spells its that way, also if you are trying to get at us for being American, well for the record I am British. We are not trying to be racist in any way shape or form if that's what your getting at, and you do realise how stupid you sound getting so defensive over the colour of someone's skin in a VIDEO GAME, its was meant to be funny, you know hahahaha.

GameGuy642003

the game might or might not be funny... you guys might or might not be racists...the thread is definitely not funny but I guess, you guys don't care that your industrialized, "post racial", insulated world view is based on history specially the way it dealt with genetic markers, nor how other people in cross cultural scenarios might react to this same instance of the game. I guess you wanna hear me echo the chorus of "Man, that is funny hahaha...if that happened to me I would KILL KILL KILL". That is what a real community is, individuals parroting back the same thing the group says; which often is little.

Don't worry...your worldview is "normative" and you export your "normative" worldview to other poorer, less powerful countries so I guess I will find it normal eventually after my mind gets colonized some more from reading and writing these posts. You have convinced me: kill my harlot wife, kill the black man, kill the mulatto obama president baby.

I hope all your pretend virtual girlfriends cheat on you with a virtual eskimo-mexican-samoan-nigerian-chinese-french canadian hybrid and you have to end up killing them and their virtual offspring. I hope you all get lynched by his digital mixed-racial extended family.

Didn't Britain have a messy colonial history and gave birth to Austrailia, South Africa and the US - three countries with beautiful passages of racial history and a "authentically" polite, politically correct present consumer culture...KILLL KILL KILL SELL SELL SELL

ok then do something... SANCTION ME!! sanction me with your army.. oh wait you Europeans dont have an army, so that means you have to STFU. ever heard of the marines BAMF's.

had to lol at that, please think/research before you type next time, you are only adding fuel to his argument

#56 Posted by paradiggam (71 posts) -

I really don't think you could have solidified yourself as an idiot any faster. The atomic bomb? How is that even relevant in any way? Really "slavers"? How long has it been since slavery was abolished in the U.S. Almost 150 years, right? I'm 21 years old right now and I'm sure the majority of users on this site is within a comparable range. I bring this up so I can mention that that was about seven life times ago for me. But the biggest mistake you made with your sad excuse for an "argument" is that you brought up things that not one person on this site had anything to do with. And not only that but they couldn't have done anything because none of them were born yet, lol. Hell I'd bet that most, if not all, of the people involved with the atomic bomb are dead.

I also found it a little ridiculous that people were saying "kill her" but most of them were joking because that would be quite an overreaction especially since his spouse is made of pixels. I'm pretty sure a lot of people wouldn't have any idea if two people with brown eyes can have a child with green eyes so they probably wouldn't give that much thought. Its not about race. Not for most people, I suspect. It is about infidelity plain and simple. I bet you were one of those people that thought Resident Evil 5 was racist because a white guy was killing black zombies... even though he was in AFRICA. You should honestly not come back to this site if you're going to be so irrational about little things like this. At this rate you'll die of a heart attack before you ever grow a functioning brain.

I really think this is a joke cause no one would use the "it happened 150 years before I was born" to justify the non-existence of the effects of something that happened "150 years before I was born". By that same token, if you were lving in the 60s, you would have said the civil rights movement is a bunch of malarkey cause people haven't been slaves for 100 years. Wow, I guess people think that when you think critically about national social issues and across an index of time, people seem to take the very act of trying to think or interpret as an act of hostility. Critical thinking makes you feel angry, makes you feel vulnerable...IQ puzzles are fun and smart because you can measure intelligence!!!Maybe you're insecure about something, I dunno.

ITs not about race "consciously" in your mind or even nationally in the minds of most of your populace. But I guess thats the whole point, I get it you were taught in school that color of skin doesn't matter, we are all people, equal. You know in a lot of countries with multi-racial societies, people don't need to be taught this at home or school with words. It is understood everyone is the same because there isn't any domestic historic emotional animosity between races that needs to be intellectualized and broken down.

It must be good to have had the economic prosperity given to you by an enormous underpopulated fertile land, worked by the hands of "indentured" servitude to later go into World Wars towards the closing rings of the bell, take the industrial bounty that comes with rebuilding the world when you are the last minute victor and can dictate legal and economic terms to the globe, plus your land's infrastructure was not exactly destroyed by the "invasion", now was it?. So, yes I get , its never about race, all people are equal, and all "good" countries are equal, you never had a slave, you've never been aggressive towards someone of a different race because of their race. Great, I never called anyone a racist. And I didn't call the game racist. I said the joke is not funny to me because of the killing given its implications.

I did however call Americans aggressive, which is mostly true given that I am "an idiot" and you "hope I have a heart attack before I grow a brain". Don't worry, the EMTS and Firemen you send oversees to fight in compassionate holy wars will gun me down with state of the art weapons loaded with Founding Fathers' Freedom Ammo. I'll try to disarm them with a "joke" about how in Fable III, my white avatar and white wife character had a black baby and I decided to kill the guilty parties and the destroy the evidence, cause its just pixels and its not racist cause Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves long ago and I have a black friend/ adoptive Haitian baby brother, and its all about unfaithful wives and bastard children that deserve to die! LOL!

Actually, I thought Resident Evil 5 was predictably satyric in its treatment of Western post industrial societies and how they selectively meddle in the affairs of third world countries with unstable goverments. The main character is white, the sexy female partner is brown and the Africans that don't speak English are zombies! It is kind of over the top and obvious...but I enjoyed it.

#57 Posted by HGAT (1366 posts) -

...........zzz unwarranted self importance.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#58 Posted by doubalfa (6845 posts) -
yeah gentics, cheating or whatever you might call it there is only one solution...which ethnic group did your fable II hero belonged to?
#59 Posted by julianwelton (2522 posts) -

I really think this is a joke cause no one would use the "it happened 150 years before I was born" to justify the non-existence of the effects of something that happened.

Its not about race "consciously" in your mind or even nationally in the minds of most of your populace. But I guess thats the whole point, I get it you were taught in school that color of skin doesn't matter, we are all people, equal. You know in a lot of countries with multi-racial societies, people don't need to be taught this at home or school with words. It is understood everyone is the same because there isn't any domestic historic emotional animosity between races that needs to be intellectualized and broken down.

I did however call Americans aggressive, which is mostly true given that I am "an idiot" and you "hope I have a heart attack before I grow a brain". Don't worry, the EMTS and Firemen you send oversees to fight in compassionate holy wars will gun me down with state of the art weapons loaded with Founding Fathers' Freedom Ammo.

Actually, I thought Resident Evil 5 was predictably satyric in its treatment of Western post industrial societies and how they selectively meddle in the affairs of third world countries with unstable governments. The main character is white, the sexy female partner is brown and the Africans that don't speak English are zombies! It is kind of over the top and obvious...but I enjoyed it.

paradiggam

My point wasn't that it didn't happen or that it had no affect on the U.S. My point was that it had no place in this discussion. You were talking about "the white slaver mindset" when no one here has ever come close to either side of slavery. Nobody taught me anything about equality. In fact, most people are unbiased towards all races unless they're taught otherwise. You call me aggressive (or should I say everyone in the U.S.?), but almost every statement you make is derogatory. You seem like the most prejudiced person here. Every country has a history of violence. You do realize every country has wars, right? A lot of countries had slaves around the same time as the U.S. Thats right we didn't invent slavery. Its horrible that the country participated in slavery, but the U.S. wasn't the only country that did. I may have made some inappropriate comments towards you, but you are generalizing a very large group of people as well as continually making derogatory comments towards the U.S. I don't appreciate that, and it really has nothing to do with this thread.

P.S. I do apologize for the personal comments I made.

#60 Posted by Dawq902 (6796 posts) -

Lol that's hilarious. I hope your wife cheated on you and it's not a glitch or something. That would make it sooo much more worth the money for no reason at all lol.

#61 Posted by Keving7 (1028 posts) -

well, i got married and had a baby and oviously it was in the cot, and then i went out and done a few quests came back, and the baby had turned to a small boy, and i noticed something strange :S the baby was coloured skin while me and my wife are white skinned :O could it be that my wife has cheated on me !!!

it was funny to see the kid have different coloured skin i couldnt stop laughing :)

wii60own
WOW this happened to me in fable 2 all the time!!! i ended up killing my wife lol. the stonecutter had a shop up next to our home so once this happened, it was all but confirmed. *sigh* I'll never forget all the memories
#62 Posted by Keving7 (1028 posts) -

this guy it crazy, comes to a forum about VIDEO GAMES and then tries making out that everyone is racist because of a funny event that happened in a game i think you on the wrong forums mate,

and after a hard time in trying to make sense of your response, in a way you the one being racist here, saying that all people from America and Britain think of is kill kill kill sell sell sell, which i assume you are targeting at white people, and that we want to kill and sell all other races. and you are saying we are the racists ones :S

go get a life, and while you at it go take the thesaurus back.

wii60own
yeah this happened to me years ago and i NEVER posted the question on the forums because of the racist backlash i would have gotten lol. im glad someone else did it so i didnt have to!!! :P
#63 Posted by SoAmazingBaby (2766 posts) -

women they even the same in video games:P

Vader993
rofl
#64 Posted by Kiririnhime (1 posts) -
Pfft... obvious troll is obvious. Did we really have to make this into a conversation about genetics and racism, can I not enjoy a laugh about something that I think is funny with out people whom feel self important making comments. Really I'm African American and I find no offense to the joke in the least bit. I made the same joke about 30 seconds before I saw this post, how great minds think alike. Geez guy really, its a joke, if you didn't find it funny you could have hit the back button and forgot all about the comment instead of trolling for a battle that doesn't even concern you. Obviously it's an "American" social joke that you cannot understand. You aren't American, and while I commend you for your excellent grasp of the English language, I want you to stop saying things as if you are directly harmed by the joke, Really. There are whole forums that allow you to debate topics of American politics and what have you, go there and stop making jokes unfunny. If you hate America so much stop playing our games, using our sites, and while you are at it stop studying our culture. Now if you want to talk politics I'm all over it. I'd like to point something out to you, the actions of our politicians are not direct feelings of the citizens of our country, for the most part we are kept woefully ignorant and told grain of salt truths. We as people have grown up mostly accepting of other races, older generations were intolerant but we aren't. OAN Dude I can't find my wife and I want to bag Page, is it possible?
#66 Edited by CrimsonBrute (23597 posts) -

Old Topic.

-CLOSED-