End of the 360, which games are you still going to get?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TommyBarban (607 posts) -

For me it's only going to be GTA V & Titanfall (getting a PS4 next gen).

#2 Posted by sukraj (20629 posts) -

GTA V

#3 Posted by EvilSelf (3619 posts) -

I will only pick up GTA V for current gen. Everything else i will buy on new gen - dont know yet whether i will get PS4 or XBox1

#4 Posted by Stinger78 (5808 posts) -
GTA V and whatever ends up on Games WIth Gold through the end of the year. There may be a few exclusives here and there, like Halo Reach, Anniversary and Wars to complete my Halo 360 collection. There's also Crackdown 2 so I have both; along with games like Ridge Racer 6, and even the first Saints Row game, which I just found out was exclusive; but really GTA V is the main one, and it should keep me busy for a while. I also just remembered there are 2 different TMNT games coming out - 1 for Summer of Arcade, another around October based around the new show, so I may get those. I've been a TMNT fan for over 25 years, so why not? :)
#5 Posted by RiKanKiDD (1058 posts) -

GTA 5 and Assassins Creed 4 will be my 2 last current Gens

#6 Posted by WinsteadVolve (390 posts) -

Obviously GTA V, possibly Arkham Origins, and if I feel like it, Payday 2.

#7 Posted by WeskerTeam (1727 posts) -

Every game that has been mentioned here I will be getting. Especially the TMNT games.

I might get Lost Planet 3 if it doesn't suck.

#8 Posted by _TheJoker_ (6013 posts) -

I have many:
DS II

Splinter Cell Black list

Dark

AC 3

Dishonored

And many many rpgs.

#9 Posted by nyc05 (10148 posts) -

The lone game I plan to get for Xbox 360 is Fable Anniversary.

I don't see anything else that has been announced for it that I want.

#10 Posted by Shantmaster_K (267 posts) -

Only getting GTA V. Everything else will be next gen. Fable Anniversary I will get also if it doesn't come to next gen. 

#11 Posted by Flamingpostman (1172 posts) -

GTAV thats it...

#12 Posted by CTR360 (6678 posts) -
GTA V dark souls 2 final fantasy 13-3 fable HD assasin creed 4 and probably saints row 4 and rayman legends
#13 Posted by cooldust (3283 posts) -
I still need to buy the last two GOW games, Halo Reach, 4. and Alan Wake. I will buy the rest of current gen multiplats on another platform and theres no more future 360 exclusives that interest me.
#14 Posted by Stuffed_Monkey (1434 posts) -

Probably GTAV though I don't know when I'll be getting an Xbox One.

#15 Posted by vpacalypse (505 posts) -

TommyBarban
GTA5/ Rayman legends/ Destiny/ Arkham origins 360 is useless for exclusives... only one good one a year... but for multiplats it's best =).
#16 Posted by Optical_Order (5097 posts) -

GTA V. 

MAYBE Titanfall... 

#17 Posted by Kevlar101 (5538 posts) -
The only up-coming release for 360 that I will be getting is AC4. Will more than likely stock up on older 360 games that I missed, before I get a PS4 (which probably won't be for another year or so). Will be getting GTA5 on PS4.
#18 Posted by StaticKornSlipX (8254 posts) -
GTA V and that's it for me.
#19 Posted by TomGriffiths93 (70 posts) -

Sorry if English is bad (Welsh is my first language). I still plan to get Murdered: Soul suspect and Dead Souls II. I have Xbox One on preorder but keep my 360.

#20 Posted by Kevlar101 (5538 posts) -

Sorry if English is bad (Welsh is my first language). I still plan to get Murdered: Soul suspect and Dead Souls II. I have Xbox One on preorder but keep my 360.

TomGriffiths93
I hope this it isn't weird to say, but your English is pretty good.
#21 Posted by TomGriffiths93 (70 posts) -

[QUOTE="TomGriffiths93"]

Kevlar101

I hope this it isn't weird to say, but your English is pretty good.

Thank you very much. No it not weird lol.

#22 Posted by TrickRider (9 posts) -

It'll be a while before I can afford any next-gen console, so most upcoming games. The big ones I'm excited for right now are Watch Dogs and Murdered.

#23 Posted by immortality20 (7938 posts) -

Rayman Legends, Batman Arkham Origins, Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 and Dark Souls 2 are the only ones for sure I'm getting on this generation I can think of. The rest I really want to play are coming to next gen.

#24 Posted by hoff2007 (1189 posts) -

Im probably only buying 2 more games. GTA V and NHL 14. all the other big games id like to play on x1

#25 Posted by I-AM-N00B (410 posts) -

GTA 5 is the only current gen title I'm interested in, after that I shall be saying goodbye to my 360 and PS3 and purchasing an Xbox One plus numerous games at launch! I can't wait!

#26 Posted by vashkey (33538 posts) -
GTA V and I don't know if I will be switching to next gen very soon so maybe MGS5, Titanfall and Destiny. Might get Battlefield 4, not sure.
#27 Posted by DragonHuntress7 (126 posts) -

The only up-coming release for 360 that I will be getting is AC4. Will more than likely stock up on older 360 games that I missed.. Kevlar101

I'm thinking of doing the same. Older 360 games will be a lot cheaper with the X1 coming out.

#28 Posted by Kevlar101 (5538 posts) -

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"]The only up-coming release for 360 that I will be getting is AC4. Will more than likely stock up on older 360 games that I missed.. DragonHuntress7

I'm thinking of doing the same. Older 360 games will be a lot cheaper with the X1 coming out.

Yeah, but the only drawback for me is that my 360 would seem to be having technical problems...... not quite sure whats wrong exactly, but I made a thread about it on this board, trying to get advice on how to diagnose the problem and how to fix it. Nobody responded lol
#29 Posted by RoslindaleOne (7564 posts) -
GTA V and Fable Anniversary.
#30 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

GTA V

sukraj
This and whatever game is free in September and October.
#31 Posted by DragonHuntress7 (126 posts) -

[QUOTE="DragonHuntress7"]

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"]The only up-coming release for 360 that I will be getting is AC4. Will more than likely stock up on older 360 games that I missed.. Kevlar101

Yeah, but the only drawback for me is that my 360 would seem to be having technical problems...... not quite sure whats wrong exactly, but I made a thread about it on this board, trying to get advice on how to diagnose the problem and how to fix it. Nobody responded lol

I wish I had some advice to give you but my xbox was making a rattling noise and when I was about to take it in to get it fixed the rattling stopped so hopefully it won't just randomly die on me... :shock:

#32 Posted by GeneralMufinMan (368 posts) -

Just GTA V and South Park: Stick Of Truth for the 360 (and Watch Dogs if the PC version is botched) and Beyond: Two Souls for the PS3, will be moving to PS4 next gen but probably not till next summer or so.

#33 Posted by marley1977 (2 posts) -
Diablo 3 and I just got the undead nightmare pack finally those should keep me busy till xbone.
#34 Posted by ChiefFreeman (5488 posts) -

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"][QUOTE="DragonHuntress7"]

DragonHuntress7

I wish I had some advice to give you but my xbox was making a rattling noise and when I was about to take it in to get it fixed the rattling stopped so hopefully it won't just randomly die on me... :shock:

/sounds like a disc drive problem.   They used cheap drives.  My second Xbox 360 died that way.

#35 Posted by KaotiK_un_basic (2100 posts) -
still have a few to get to; far cry 3 dishonored bioshock 3 GTA 5 splinter cell tomb raider ..might get the next cod.. dunno if i really want anything multi-generation though (did with battlefield on xbox and 360 though; bought it twice)
#36 Posted by Kevlar101 (5538 posts) -

[QUOTE="Kevlar101"] Yeah, but the only drawback for me is that my 360 would seem to be having technical problems...... not quite sure whats wrong exactly, but I made a thread about it on this board, trying to get advice on how to diagnose the problem and how to fix it. Nobody responded lolChiefFreeman

/sounds like a disc drive problem.   They used cheap drives.  My second Xbox 360 died that way.

Well mine rattled a few times in the past , but its not happened in awhile. Right now i'm just dealing with bad texture issues, like constant texture pop-in and fade-in, and where some textures will "blink" in and out of detail. Wish I knew how to fix it. Its happening in all of the games I have, so I suspect that it has something to do with the graphics processor.
#37 Posted by Kevlar101 (5538 posts) -
[QUOTE="KaotiK_un_basic"]still have a few to get to; far cry 3 dishonored bioshock 3 GTA 5 splinter cell tomb raider ..might get the next cod.. dunno if i really want anything multi-generation though (did with battlefield on xbox and 360 though; bought it twice)

This is going to sound kind of weird, but I definitely recommend that you get Far Cry 3 ASAP.
#38 Posted by DragonHuntress7 (126 posts) -
[QUOTE="ChiefFreeman"]

Kevlar101

Well mine rattled a few times in the past , but its not happened in awhile. Right now i'm just dealing with bad texture issues, like constant texture pop-in and fade-in, and where some textures will "blink" in and out of detail. Wish I knew how to fix it. Its happening in all of the games I have, so I suspect that it has something to do with the graphics processor.

Should take it in somewhere to get it looked at before it dies or becomes harder to find places to fix the older gen consoles.
#39 Posted by DragonHuntress7 (126 posts) -
[QUOTE="KaotiK_un_basic"]still have a few to get to; far cry 3 dishonored bioshock 3 GTA 5 splinter cell tomb raider

Dishonoured is a great game. GTA V is one of the games I'm planing to buy as well.
#40 Posted by starwolf474 (279 posts) -
GTA 5, WWE 2K14, Dark Souls 2, and I still need to pickup The Witcher 2.
#41 Posted by sukraj (20629 posts) -

[QUOTE="KaotiK_un_basic"]still have a few to get to; far cry 3 dishonored bioshock 3 GTA 5 splinter cell tomb raider ..might get the next cod.. dunno if i really want anything multi-generation though (did with battlefield on xbox and 360 though; bought it twice)Kevlar101
This is going to sound kind of weird, but I definitely recommend that you get Far Cry 3 ASAP.

yeah far cry 3 is real sweet.

#42 Posted by Trinitarian (1266 posts) -

TommyBarban
i'm getting both PS4/X1 so i don't have to take sides and be involved in the stupidest argument in the history of gaming. Anyway, i'll be getting Diablo 3, GTAV, Splinter Cll BS, and i'm going to buy L4D2 again, that's going to be it for the 360. I'm buyin all of that on sept 3 expect for GTAV obviously as well as paying off my X1 and PS4
#43 Posted by Mercenary848 (9007 posts) -

GTA 5 and batman then im done buying new 360 games

#44 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25069 posts) -
Fable HD and the new Splinter Cell...eventually. That might be all.