elder scrolls online?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Brutal669x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1 Brutal669x
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Any news on if and when we xbox one owners will get to play this game?..I purchased the XB1 specifically for Elder Scrolls Online...good thing there are other worthy games to be played.

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

yeah, not sure... This game seems to have really fallen off of the radar.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#3 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

I was looking forward to this, but it was the first game in teh last 20 years I have asked for a refund on. Even as someone who has played Elderscrolls since the start (Arena), I just couldn't look past its issues.

No clue as to when it comes to consoles, but in my honest opinion I would stay far away, what looked like a promising game turned out to be meh.

Thaymez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Thaymez
Member since 2008 • 183 Posts

I was excited about this game but I've learned that when 99& of the population says something's bad then it usually is. I gotta tell you Final Fantasy 14 is a far better choice for a console MMO however that's on ps4 and pc.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts

I had it preordered but it's being released so late after pc release and people seem to have grown tired of it before consoles even get it. I lost interest. Releasing console version lost a year after pc was huge mistake. I would if bought it just in hype of a mmorpg on console and elder scroll name.