Does the xbox one come with any games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by jim1174 (219 posts) -

if you buy the $499 xbox one does it come with any games?

#2 Posted by MonsieurX (31526 posts) -
Fifa un UK,rumors of Madden in the USA
#3 Posted by Venom951 (389 posts) -

gamestop has a few bundles ones with COD : Ghost , Battlefield 4 , Forza 5, Dead Rising 3

#4 Posted by Evenios (1140 posts) -

the "bundles" are no diffrent then buying the game on its on. 

I don't think US people will get any free game, i highly doubt that.  Another way to screw over US orders. oh gee you get to pay 100 bucks more for next gen and you dont even get a game with it.

really doubt EA would allow Madden to be given away free with the Xbox One, thats for sure.

and see thats the thing if you got a free game with it , that MIGHT help the costs,  but meh heck even for 500 bucks , i can get the ps4 , and a full game and still save 40 bucks over the xbox one.

and seriously what kind of name is the xbox one?

#5 Posted by The_Last_Ride (74204 posts) -
Europe will get FIFA for free
#6 Posted by Venom951 (389 posts) -

the "bundles" are no diffrent then buying the game on its on.

I don't think US people will get any free game, i highly doubt that. Another way to screw over US orders. oh gee you get to pay 100 bucks more for next gen and you dont even get a game with it.

really doubt EA would allow Madden to be given away free with the Xbox One, thats for sure.

and see thats the thing if you got a free game with it , that MIGHT help the costs, but meh heck even for 500 bucks , i can get the ps4 , and a full game and still save 40 bucks over the xbox one.

and seriously what kind of name is the xbox one?

Evenios

Still cheaper than PS3 with its outrageous 600$ price tag , and Xbox one meaning "One device to replace all devices" not a hard name to understand .

#7 Posted by sukraj (23754 posts) -

Europe will get FIFA for freeThe_Last_Ride

yes i'm looking forward to Fifa.

#8 Posted by magicalclick (23655 posts) -
I guess you can download Killer Instinct for free. There are other F2P games on the platform also.
#9 Posted by jim1174 (219 posts) -

what about sports rivels? Even nintendo gives you a free sports game

#10 Posted by jekyll (9140 posts) -

I can remember when consoles shipped with two games and two controllers.

#11 Posted by bl00dline954 (140 posts) -

A free game would be nice but I won't expect it. FIFA or Madden is a nice one to give away if they did.

#12 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18415 posts) -
They can give Fifa away because they expect people will pay extra for the team cards.. they will offer free games with micro-transactions so they will still make a heap of money.. and ms would have had to pay EA a LOT of money for it too.
#13 Posted by toughtrasher (253 posts) -

Well to me, if Xbox One ships w/ a free game without extra cost, that would make Kinect's value $40, assuming that the Xbox One alone was worth the PS4 alone.