Does GTA have split-screen multiplayer?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KJesler16 (88 posts) -

^^ i'm just wondering because i want to play with my brother when we get the game.

#2 Posted by gslaughs (167 posts) -
i dont believe so, its online multiplayer only im pretty sure. though I could be wrong
#3 Posted by LRP85 (3094 posts) -
Why make a brand new topic on this when you asked it in another topic already?
#4 Posted by mattisgod01 (3476 posts) -
i'm hoping it has split-screen or at very least system link
#5 Posted by footballstar07 (698 posts) -
it won't have split screen, they claim making split screen meaning, having to create a second image of the game is just too overwhelming for the systems w/e
#6 Posted by KJesler16 (88 posts) -
Why make a brand new topic on this when you asked it in another topic already?LRP85
maybe this topic was made first, and then i asked the same question in another topic because no one was answering me. who cares? if you aren't going to answer my question or provide me with any useful information then why post?

anyways, thanks. me and my bro will just take turns or something.
#7 Posted by Princess_Jill (141 posts) -
Wow if it supports split-screen mulit-player it's going to be soo much fun! :D I hope it does ^__^
#8 Posted by SnipeyMcSnipe (2010 posts) -
I can tell you it's confirmed that it doesn't. I wish it would though, that would be amazing to able to play with my brother.
#9 Posted by danish-death (5314 posts) -

it doesn't say so if you search GTA IV on the site, only 1 player and 16 player online so i highly doubt :(

but who knows - san andreas had some sort of co-op ..

#10 Posted by zero9167 (14554 posts) -
no split screen at all
#11 Posted by UltimateRAGEX (1373 posts) -
All I can say is maybe, since San Andreas had split screen but it was a bit **** anyway.
#12 Posted by Iceman2911 (2669 posts) -

The xbox360 doesn't have splitscreen but it has been said the ps3 does.

#13 Posted by amscheip1 (322 posts) -
games hardly ever allow multiple players on the same console. except for sports games.
#14 Posted by polkim1502 (102 posts) -
no but mercenaries 2 does
#15 Posted by Aaron89 (3377 posts) -

The xbox360 doesn't have splitscreen but it has been said the ps3 does.

Iceman2911

That's false. I fake review posted a bunch of falsified information a little while ago, and everyone's been taking it as fact.

From what I know, neither console has split-screen multiplayer.

#16 Posted by volcomstoner180 (4400 posts) -
no unfortunately it doesnt :(
#17 Posted by LRP85 (3094 posts) -

All I can say is maybe, since San Andreas had split screen but it was a bit **** anyway.UltimateRAGEX

GTA:SA did not have split screen maltiplayer. It had a maltiplayer were both players were on the same screen and it got farther away the farther you got from each other. If you got to far away from the other player you would be put back to one player. It sucked. No split screen though.