DO XBOX LIVE! memberships stack or do you have to wait til one runs out ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by duduman05 (212 posts) -
topic
#2 Posted by Brewhawk (523 posts) -
I believe they stack. I got a one month free card with my last console repair so I'm gonna stack that.
#3 Posted by duduman05 (212 posts) -
ok u sure
#4 Posted by gatsbythepig (10486 posts) -
I am almost positive they do not stack. Call 18004myxbox and ask.
#5 Posted by cjgangsta (1088 posts) -
I don't think so.
#6 Posted by TekkenMaster606 (10977 posts) -
If you're only a monthly subscription plan and add a one month card, or two, or three they'll simply push the redeemed codes at the top of the schedule. So if you add 3 1-month cards it will be 3 months before they bill your credit card again.
#7 Posted by sabru8 (4144 posts) -
Okay...I bought the subscription cards they have at Best Buy. When it runs out it will let me know by how?
#8 Posted by Aaron89 (3377 posts) -

It does stack (or add on to the existing subscription). My current XBL membership expires on May 2009 -- and if I add a one month card today to the existing account, it'll push that expiration to June 2009.

And sabru8, you should receive and email from MS (to your registered Windows Live account) about 2 weeks before it finishes. You can also remind yourself when it expires on the Xbox Dashboard -> Account Management.

#9 Posted by chrissantos (212 posts) -

i concur with aaron.

#10 Posted by druggyjoe3000 (1523 posts) -
yes they do stack
#11 Posted by BikerPunk (966 posts) -

Okay...I bought the subscription cards they have at Best Buy. When it runs out it will let me know by how?sabru8

it will let you know in your XBL mesages when you get close. MS messaged me to tell me mine expires on the 8th.....i gotta get a card!!! thanks for the reminder too!

#12 Posted by LRP85 (3094 posts) -

They do stack. I used the one month free trial that came with my GTA 4 and it says on the account managment is only shows the one month free trial. So I called customer support and they said that it just added onto my account.

So yes if you use a pre-paid card with a code it will stack onto your existing account.