Did Halo 4 look amazing or what????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Cronicx- (123 posts) -

Just wondering if I'm the only one who thought this 7 year old console was out of juice, and suddenly I pop in Halo 4 and it's absolutely beautiful

#2 Posted by BattleSpectre (5966 posts) -

It won't be the first nor the last game to look amazing on the 360. Plenty more to come.

#3 Posted by MentatAssassin (3007 posts) -

I'm just as surprised as you are and the idea to place the maps all on a seperate disc makes them look even more detailed. Halo 4 is a masterpiece.

#4 Posted by Basinboy (11057 posts) -

It's most outstanding feature was clearly its visuals, in particular the art design. I still think Reach had better particle effects and generally ran smoother, most notably during large-scale explosions like a Phantom erupting and the sort.

#5 Posted by balfe1990 (6747 posts) -

It's most outstanding feature was clearly its visuals, in particular the art design. I still think Reach had better particle effects and generally ran smoother, most notably during large-scale explosions like a Phantom erupting and the sort.

Basinboy

No way man, Reach had a fair few frame drops. Halo 4 ironed virtually every heavy-duty scene out. It maybe dropped to 25fps at one stage but that was it.

And yeah, the art design is absolutely stellar. Can't wait to see what 343 can do on the 720.

#6 Posted by GamerZem (539 posts) -

Halo 4 is a masterpiece. 343i did a wonderful job.

#7 Posted by CTR360 (6983 posts) -

Halo 4 is a masterpiece. 343i did a wonderful job.

GamerZem
same here
#8 Posted by SoAmazingBaby (2737 posts) -
Looked like halo 3.