Just wondering if I'm the only one who thought this 7 year old console was out of juice, and suddenly I pop in Halo 4 and it's absolutely beautiful
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: October 29, 2011
- Posts: 123
- GameSpot Moderator
- Member Since: December 4, 2009
- Posts: 6551
- Member Since: November 15, 2005
- Posts: 3007
- Member Since: October 31, 2003
- Posts: 11326
- Member Since: November 30, 2009
- Posts: 6747
It's most outstanding feature was clearly its visuals, in particular the art design. I still think Reach had better particle effects and generally ran smoother, most notably during large-scale explosions like a Phantom erupting and the sort.
No way man, Reach had a fair few frame drops. Halo 4 ironed virtually every heavy-duty scene out. It maybe dropped to 25fps at one stage but that was it.
And yeah, the art design is absolutely stellar. Can't wait to see what 343 can do on the 720.
- Member Since: September 29, 2012
- Posts: 539
- Member Since: June 10, 2007
- Posts: 7259