Demon's Souls for xbox 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gmoneybball91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 gmoneybball91
Member since 2008 • 365 Posts

So i looked at the ps3 review for a game I've never heard of before called demon's souls. i must say I've been waiting for a game to come out like this for a looong time. The game looks freaking sweet and what they said about the multiplayer is awesome too. Does anyone know of any info on it maybe coming out for 360?

Ultratechfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ultratechfan
Member since 2010 • 92 Posts

So i looked at the ps3 review for a game I've never heard of before called demon's souls. i must say I've been waiting for a game to come out like this for a looong time. The game looks freaking sweet and what they said about the multiplayer is awesome too. Does anyone know of any info on it maybe coming out for 360?

gmoneybball91
no never coming to 360 but since 360 is so popular the sequel to the game will be multiplatform... sony owns the rights to DS
GodzillavsXenu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GodzillavsXenu
Member since 2009 • 180 Posts

It was freaking amazing. I especially loved how they used the online aspects and the atmosphere of the game is so thick it clings to you for weeks. It's also a game that gets even better the second time you play it (plus there are the world tendencies that open up new areas and enemies). I heard something a long while back about it possibly coming to the 360 but I've not heard anything since. There is much speculation that the sequel will be announced at the Spike VGA or in the next two weeks. Maybe they will also make an announcement if it will be coming to both platforms, or if they will release or bundle a version of DS with the sequel.

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

Nope DS is never coming to the 360. Its a good game but 360 users arent missing out on something amazing. Also i dont know what youve heard but i and many other really dislike how they handled the online aspect of this game. Yeah some parts are cool but theres no voice chat and no way to team up with friends. When you do team up with randoms you can only play with them until the level or they or you die than its over.

GodzillavsXenu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GodzillavsXenu
Member since 2009 • 180 Posts

Nope DS is never coming to the 360. Its a good game but 360 users arent missing out on something amazing. Also i dont know what youve heard but i and many other really dislike how they handled the online aspect of this game. Yeah some parts are cool but theres no voice chat and no way to team up with friends. When you do team up with randoms you can only play with them until the level or they or you die than its over.

Gen007

I wholeheartedly disagree with you. What made it amazing was that is was NOT like every other multiplayer you are used to. Love him or hate him, I thought Jim Sterling explained exactly what made it totally unique and unforgettable for those who loved the game. I can't even place any other game in the same ball park with regard to how it put my heart in my throat when someone would invade your game, or when you'd team up with other players and ambush invaders or take down bosses. Some games are not for everyone, as we all know. For the right people, so to speak, it's unforgettable.

http://www.destructoid.com/demon-s-souls-the-ultimate-multiplayer-experience-152009.phtml

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

[QUOTE="Gen007"]

GodzillavsXenu

I wholeheartedly disagree with you. What made it amazing was that is was NOT like every other multiplayer you are used to. Love him or hate him, I thought Jim Sterling explained exactly what made it totally unique and unforgettable for those who loved the game. I can't even place any other game in the same ball park with regard to how it put my heart in my throat when someone would invade your game, or when you'd team up with other players and ambush invaders or take down bosses. Some games are not for everyone, as we all know. For the right people, so to speak, it's unforgettable.

http://www.destructoid.com/demon-s-souls-the-ultimate-multiplayer-experience-152009.phtml

Like i said there are some cool parts like the invading feature and playing with others is fun but come on how come i cant just go on my Freind list and invite a Friend so we can play together? Why does the session have to end when somebody dies or when the stage is over? Why no voice chat? Very basic things that have become standard in online gaming are missing and you cant deny that.

Overall i liked the game and still play it but they should have added those basic things and the game would have been so much better. Just beacuse it's different dosent mean its better.

Steel_Rain777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#7 Steel_Rain777
Member since 2007 • 1776 Posts

Demon Souls=Awesome, plain and simple. Even with that whole "You dont beat Demon Souls, Demon's Souls beat you!" Ok maybe never has ever said that, but the learning curve didnt deter me, it actually made the game even more great. Chance of it being on 360? Sadle, slim to none

_Doomsayer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 _Doomsayer_
Member since 2008 • 18616 Posts
Not going to happen. It is an incredible game though. The hours tend to fly by whenever I play it.
jaidev004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jaidev004
Member since 2004 • 358 Posts

i heard there are no checkpoints whatsoever sorry i dont play a game which has bad game design even if the graphics and atmosphere is great. They should include more checkpoints as some gamers wont have the time!!

Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts

I don't forsee that happening, but it really is an amazing and innovative game!

Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#11 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

Little miss information there wherever you read that point.

Whenever you quit the game, it's saved. ;)

On the topic, I don't believe Demon's Souls is coming to Xbox 360 but I did heard developers new game will be similar (not Demon's Soul 2) and it should be multiplatform.

Expect great game with Demon's Souls in mind.

right4dead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 right4dead
Member since 2010 • 1062 Posts

awesome game, and very original experience, atleast for this gen's standards. most games these days are noob friendly, this game kicked my ass and called me sally, and i loved every minute of it.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
0% chance as it's Sony owned. A spiritual successor named Project Dark is coming to the 360 as well as the PS3.
DarkChocolateQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DarkChocolateQ
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Demon Souls cannot release on Xbox 360 because regardless of the fact that Atlus published it, Sony helped make the title. On a bright note, Dark Souls is on Xbox 360, which is a bit similar
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
[QUOTE="DarkChocolateQ"]Demon Souls cannot release on Xbox 360 because regardless of the fact that Atlus published it, Sony helped make the title. On a bright note, Dark Souls is on Xbox 360, which is a bit similar

Necro thread ftw.
Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

Demon Souls cannot release on Xbox 360 because regardless of the fact that Atlus published it, Sony helped make the title. On a bright note, Dark Souls is on Xbox 360, which is a bit similarDarkChocolateQ

Check the dates in threads when you search something before you post in it. 

Samslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#17 Samslayer
Member since 2005 • 1852 Posts

Demon Souls cannot release on Xbox 360 because regardless of the fact that Atlus published it, Sony helped make the title. On a bright note, Dark Souls is on Xbox 360, which is a bit similarDarkChocolateQ

Since this thread has come back to life...

I guess I will comment that it is sort of cool looking at older threads and reading about the conjecture of upcoming games, which are now, of course, released.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts
If demon souls doesn't port to 360 i will buy a ps3. the game style of souls kinda reminds me of onimusha
Avatar image for CaptainGamespot
CaptainGamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 CaptainGamespot
Member since 2013 • 616 Posts

demons souls is sony game for ps3 so it can never happen to 360, but play dark souls instead.