Dead Space Chapter Names

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Frostyhound (9 posts) -

Did you know if you put Dead Space chapter names in order you get "Nicole is Dead".

New Arrivals
Intensive Care
Course Correction
Obliteration Imminent
Lethal Devotion
Environmental Hazard

Into the Void
Search and Rescue

Dead on Arrival
End of Days
Alternate Solutions
Dead Space
#2 Posted by DJSAV_101 (3686 posts) -

oh noes, you just ruined the game for me!!! :roll:

really though, some people might get mad cuz its a spoiler.

I did not know that though. thanks ;)

#3 Posted by Gen007 (10955 posts) -
hmmm clever it would be freaky if they hadnt done that on purpose but yeah its a spoiler you should warn people.
#4 Posted by sparda012 (2045 posts) -
Holy crap that is awesome and really freaky at the same time. Good find dude. I will have to tell my friend about this.
#5 Posted by LightColor (2709 posts) -
that is pretty kool, but the fact it spells out nicole is dead is kinda freaky! lol
#6 Posted by Shmiity (4965 posts) -
Jesus, nice pick up man!
#7 Posted by AtomicBaconBits (8840 posts) -
hmmm clever it would be freaky if they hadnt done that on purpose but yeah its a spoiler you should warn people.Gen007
I don't have this game...and I want it.But this really didn't ruin anything.It's kind of obvious that it would be near impossible for Issac's girlfriend to be alive on the ship.
#8 Posted by Gen007 (10955 posts) -

[QUOTE="Gen007"]hmmm clever it would be freaky if they hadnt done that on purpose but yeah its a spoiler you should warn people.AtomicBaconBits
I don't have this game...and I want it.But this really didn't ruin anything.It's kind of obvious that it would be near impossible for Issac's girlfriend to be alive on the ship.

well that and its becomes pretty obvious even though the game dosent come out and say it until the end most people probably ignored the signs though because they are very brief and dont make sense but its for a good reason.

#9 Posted by Nappateemu (17 posts) -

If you didn't figure out she's dead by the end of the first chapter, I'm sorry but you're f*ing retarded.

#10 Posted by Rhino53 (2551 posts) -

If you didn't figure out she's dead by the end of the first chapter, I'm sorry but you're f*ing retarded.

Nappateemu

well... you're the one answering to a thread... that is 2 years old

soooooo yeah :|