dead rising laser sword i need help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sir_Thomasx7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sir_Thomasx7
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

any suggestions on how to get it

its weird i have the patience to get genocider but i cant wait 5 days in survival mode

madxmattx92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 madxmattx92
Member since 2006 • 351 Posts

1st get all the health books.

2nd Kill a survivor take their food.

3rd Stay in one plaza untill it runs out of food.

KodiakGTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 KodiakGTS
Member since 2003 • 1262 Posts
What I did is find something I really wanted to watch (Season One of House lol), and then basically only check on the game every time I was about to run out of health.  I think with max health it takes about 18 mins for all your health to drain or something like that.  So I got all 3 health books and stocked up on as many items as I could that would restore my health fully before finding somewhere good to hide.  You should only have to go replenish your stock 3 or 4 times if you do it properly. 

On a side note, DO NOT be hiding in the food court on the 4th day.  I was using that as my hideout, but apparently there is some glitch where the game will freeze up on the fourth day (I only read about it after it happened to me unfortunately).  So yeah, I was pretty jilted because I spent about 9 hours doing it only to have the game freeze with about 15 mins of real time left. :(
POPMasterGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 POPMasterGod
Member since 2007 • 94 Posts
Yeah those are good strategies but I have one better. Reply me if you're still having problems.