Dead Rising Boss Fights

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KingCuts85 (8 posts) -

I feel like ing Dead Rising 3 the boss battles are to easy and the soldiers are harder to kill. When I play video games I like to have a little challenge fighting the boss so when I kill them I can be happy that I don't have to deal with them anymore. On the other hand, in Dead Rising I had a harder time killing the soldiers while killing the bosses was like a walk in the park. I hope I am not the only person that feels this. Don't get me wrong Dead Rising 3 is a good game, I just wish I had a more challenging boos fights.

#2 Edited by BattleSpectre (4773 posts) -

You're not wrong about the soldiers, they were f**** hard to kill. With 60 bullets in my assault rifle I fired about 50 of them and one of the soldiers still didn't die. Maybe it was less than 50 bullets I dunno but damn it took a lot to bring him down. My heart sank when I saw a group of them.

#3 Posted by jekyll (9140 posts) -

I know I never beat all psychos without dying in the previous two games. Most killed me multiple times, I'm sure. They were certainly easier, in DR3 though, (most you could kill with button mashing) but letting your mind lose focus could put you close to death in a hurry and a few had me with the 'red screen of near death'.

The only time I died was during the first battle against the biker (when I was still simply just getting used to the game) and the battle with the robot arms when I tried to get into a train to grab food and I got stuck on the ledge and outer wall, not able to get in or climb back down.

#4 Posted by BattleSpectre (4773 posts) -

@jekyll said:

I know I never beat all psychos without dying in the previous two games. Most killed me multiple times, I'm sure. They were certainly easier, in DR3 though, (most you could kill with button mashing) but letting your mind lose focus could put you close to death in a hurry and a few had me with the 'red screen of near death'.

The only time I died was during the first battle against the biker (when I was still simply just getting used to the game) and the battle with the robot arms when I tried to get into a train to grab food and I got stuck on the ledge and outer wall, not able to get in or climb back down.

Not bad at all. I lost count on how many times I died throughout the game before I finished it.

#5 Posted by jekyll (9140 posts) -

@jekyll said:

Not bad at all. I lost count on how many times I died throughout the game before I finished it.

Don't get me wrong, I did die a few other times, but mostly from jumping from a tad too high, not from bosses or psychos.