Dark Souls 2 and Soul memory

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ggg3444__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 ggg3444__
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hello the only reason i created this thread is because i did not see any other threads involving dark souls 2 and its summoning rules.

First off i am a player who helps others alot so my souls memory is of course higher then everyone else around my level.

i am a lvl 86 with over a million soul memory and thanks to the new summoning rules my character is ruined.

The entire game has been easy for me i found the fire longsword in the very first area i visited and it has serverd me well until recently.... i have been able to beat every boss by myself with just my longsword lvl1 and short bow+4 with wood arrows....all the sudden the game gets much much more difficult. i am at drangleic castle and i cant find any help

why? because there are no lvl 90s or 80s or 70s at my lvl with my same soul memory.

Really fromsoft i am being punished for helping other players out.....

Please fix these rules...i am quiting if i cant play with my friends...No i am quiting if i cant play with ANYONE!!!!

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

May I ask you why you thought it was a good idea to create this thread on the Xbox forum? Is there something you wanted help with or answered? If not this is better suited as blog material my friend. Or even better yet post this in the Dark Souls forum we have here on gamespot. Which can be found here.

cyloninside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 cyloninside
Member since 2014 • 815 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:

May I ask you why you thought it was a good idea to create this thread on the Xbox forum? Is there something you wanted help with or answered? If not this is better suited as blog material my friend. Or even better yet post this in the Dark Souls forum we have here on gamespot. Which can be found here.

can i ask why you honestly give a shit? are you the forum police or something?

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@cyloninside said:

@BattleSpectre said:

can i ask why you honestly give a shit? are you the forum police or something?

Yes, and now you're coming with me sir, hands above your head.

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

I also hate how enemies disappear after awhile.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3702 Posts

@ominous_titan:

Haven't played it yet, but I always thought that feature was a little crippling, even game breaking; like if you didn't level your char properly, and you find a point where you are just unable to proceed without the ability to grind.

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

If u don't level them properly they actually made a feature where u can re allocate them. I enjoy grinding and making a godly character but seems this one you can't.

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts

@vl4d_l3nin:

Use a bonfire ascetic while sitting at bonfire of the area to respawn enemies.