crackdown -observatory globe

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by adders99 (2564 posts) -

how do you kill people with the observatory globe

#2 Posted by thebatcat (537 posts) -
pick it up and throw it at them/ on them.
#3 Posted by vendettared468 (4437 posts) -
just like you kill people with a tire off of an exploded car.
#4 Posted by elemental_drago (1816 posts) -
You have to break the statue first to "release" it. Than, like others said, just pick it up and throw it into some thugs.
#5 Posted by adders99 (2564 posts) -

You have to break the statue first to "release" it. Than, like others said, just pick it up and throw it into some thugs.elemental_drago

im sorry i have not been playing it for long... which statue is that and where is it located

#6 Posted by elemental_drago (1816 posts) -

[QUOTE="elemental_drago"]You have to break the statue first to "release" it. Than, like others said, just pick it up and throw it into some thugs.adders99

im sorry i have not been playing it for long... which statue is that and where is it located

Sorry 'bout the lag in answering, but I want to say Romanova.Not positive which one exactly. I know, however, that it is in the mansion of one of the main hits, in the mountains, and in the russian area. That is all matter of a fact, The exact name, however, eludes me. Romanova sounds correct, but could be wrong. I know it was in the front of said mansion, in the "driveway" (for lack of better term) so look in the "driveways" (eg: at the entrance to the mansion, in the front) in the mountains, of one of the Russians (the I am positive about that!) for a statue containing a globe. Kick/shoot the staute a few times to release the globe.

#7 Posted by reubendarosa (2727 posts) -
#8 Posted by capthavic (6478 posts) -
It's located at the very north east corner of the volk territory up in the mountains. Destroy the base holding it and pick it up. Watch where you throw it so you don't kill too many civilians, cops, etc.
#9 Posted by elemental_drago (1816 posts) -