Countdown 2014 Sale

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by driftingsilvia (4089 posts) -

Anyone else feel that the games that have been on sale recently are.....not good? Today for instance, Left 4 Dead 2 is on sale for $10 and some change, yet on Christmas it was free on steam. Kinda just feel that Microsoft doesn't value us as customers.

#2 Posted by fully87 (26 posts) -

Fez, Brothers and Deadlight are all under 3 pound each, All can be had for under a tenner on Xbox Live. Valve are alot better with their deals on steam though. Hopefully Microsoft offers better value in the future.

#3 Posted by sukraj (21611 posts) -

got condemned for 2 quid

#4 Posted by Jaysonguy (37411 posts) -

Anyone else feel that the games that have been on sale recently are.....not good? Today for instance, Left 4 Dead 2 is on sale for $10 and some change, yet on Christmas it was free on steam. Kinda just feel that Microsoft doesn't value us as customers.

You're comparing consoles and PC, two completely different things

#5 Edited by MassiveKaos (3875 posts) -

Yeah the sales have been complete garbage. First thing I do when I wake up each day is see what the new deal is and I have been disappointed each and every time up to this point

#6 Posted by driftingsilvia (4089 posts) -

If there's still no good sales by Monday, I'll probably get Fight Night Champion. I should have gotten Borderlands 2, that's been the only sale so far that I've wanted.