Console freezing...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Th3_Sly_0n3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Th3_Sly_0n3
Member since 2006 • 54 Posts
So I've been tryin to beat Prey for a friend on my console using his hard drive. Last night it froze and the screen blurred, the speakers went crazy, shrieking and everything, so i turned it off. I waited for today to turn it back on, afraid of the "Red lights of death", hoping my console hadnt died (this is my 2nd console already) and it actually turned on. I played Prey for 5 minutes and then the same thing happened, screen froze, speakers shrieked. Now my Prey disc has some weird circular scratches on the bottom of it, anybody have any idea what is happening and what i can do to fix it?
III-Rob-III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 III-Rob-III
Member since 2007 • 827 Posts
Welcome to the world of the 360, why do you think the broken xbox 360 thread has 1668 posts? lol Ive allready had the 3 red lights of death, it wasnt nice. My speakers shrieked aswell, and im using surround sound so i was like WOAH haha. Any idea on how to fix it? no, calling microsoft doesnt work, neither does kicking it, heh
Th3_Sly_0n3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Th3_Sly_0n3
lol alright thanx, maybe dropping it out the window would work too...
smokey_vols

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 smokey_vols
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
I have the circular scratches around my NCAA 07 disc, it's not playable anymore :( . No help from MS either. No srieking from my speakers though.
Cellien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Cellien
Member since 2004 • 2280 Posts
Yes calling MS does work cause mine did that and they sent a cardboard coffin in the mail.. Got it back less than 2 weeks later and it has never once.. EVER messed up since. Big change from before when it used to freeze roughly every 30min to an hour before I got it fixed. Send to MS.
Th3_Sly_0n3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Th3_Sly_0n3
Alright, thanx for the input guys, i think i am goin to call them, considering the fact that my Prey disc may be ruined now.