COD2 Multiplayer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jirca87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 jirca87
Member since 2005 • 539 Posts

I'm thinking about getting COD2, but first I'd like to know if there are people still playing it online for 360. And if so, is it relatively easy to find games almost any time, or is it something where there are really onlysome peak hours when people play?

SLUSHiNaToR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SLUSHiNaToR
Member since 2009 • 1366 Posts
I was totally just playing that a while ago.. i got 6 people in my group pretty easy but don't be suprised if you wait awhile for matches.. if you have a pc that can handle it, id get it for that. there will be way more people on the pc version.
jirca87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 jirca87
Member since 2005 • 539 Posts

My PC can handle it for sure (I have COD4), but I kind of just want a shooter for 360. Halo 3 is boring when playing by yourself, and I can't think of any other shooters for 360 that bothinterest me andthat I don't already have

jbarry89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 jbarry89
Member since 2010 • 47 Posts
There are certain matches that fill up fast, like death match, which is easy to use for someone experienced who wants to up their rank, but there are some that, like SLUSHiNaToR said, take a while to fill up.
Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
I played it a few months back, and yeah I still found full servers. CoD2 is real fun to play online... and with it being VERY cheap, what more could you want? go for it :D. The campaign is awesome as well and all of the achievements are basically just complete the entire game on Veteran... great, all-round fun package :D.