COD:AW Zombie mode tips

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Played quite a bit of the Havok dlc during the weekend, it's great fun, but it's very challenging and playing with teammates who communicate is essential. Wave 28 is the furthest I have gotten to.

I must say, I'm not really a big COD fan, the last one I had played was Black OPs and at that point I took a break from the series. I thought I'd try AW, it's more sci-fi and it's the 2nd title to hit Xbox One, figured it looked more interesting than Ghosts, and so far I'm glad I did....the Zombie mode is quite fun, and it's very easy to meet people online who Want to work together. A couple of things that made my life easier:

-I only buy weapons from the 3D printer station....overall it seems to provide the best weapons, like that fire shotgun, and it's not too expensive. The first machine always starts at the same place, and then after a few uses it moves around to another spot.

-The quick reload exo suit upgrade is very useful, try to get that asap, then the health upgrade one.

-Once you have the equipment you want, a good place to hold is where the decontamination station is. Just make sure nobody opens the door behind you, that is like a last resort in case the team gets overwhelmed. Also, only upgrade your weapon when the ammo is nearly depleted, because it also refills the weapon's ammo.

Feel free to add some tips or if you disagree with my suggestions, please elaborate with an alternative. Once I got to wave 28 it was really hard to stay alive, I'm trying to learn some new things for my next attempt lol.

-

legendary70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 legendary70
Member since 2008 • 86 Posts

It pisses me off when loser open that door in the decontamination room.........it sets everybody up for failure. Even after I tell them DON'T open it..........they open it!!!

DON'T OPEN IT!!!!!!!!!

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Haha lol I actually did that on my 2nd zombie match ever I believe, I was quite the noob and the other 3 players then explained it to me....never again did I open that door afterwards lol(unless of course you are at the later waves and it becomes a matter of survival as a final last resort).