Change my xbox live age to over 18

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Oondar (218 posts) -

alright, i found out today that in order to download certain things off XBlive marketplace i need to be over 18. great. I am 18, but the problem is i still cant change my age. if i could change my age i could promote my child account into an adult one but i need to 'up' my age to do this. Does anyone know how to bump up your xbox live age?

#2 Posted by Jandrobag (148 posts) -
why would you put a younger age!? neway, i dont. sucks brah, good luck
#3 Posted by aubury232 (95 posts) -

idk i want 2 know 2.....

#4 Posted by mortzilla3 (357 posts) -

Why the hell would you lie about your age in the first place? Unless if your an online predator. :o

#5 Posted by MuffinPunk (4845 posts) -
are you 18? if you are then a promote button or something should be on the dashboard somewhere. I'm not 18 yet so I've yet to be promoted to adult.
#6 Posted by CheeChee_Macko (2236 posts) -
What is this, the game of life?
#7 Posted by MAILER_DAEMON (45906 posts) -
Did you enter in the correct birthday when you signed up? And why aren't you checking out xbox.com, which might have your answers? :?
#8 Posted by jbox32 (401 posts) -
if you typed in your correct birthdate it should update that!
#9 Posted by MAJORLAGGY (99 posts) -

Why the hell would you lie about your age in the first place? Unless if your an online predator. :o

mortzilla3
ROLF :P
#10 Posted by MAJORLAGGY (99 posts) -

mortzilla3
ROLF :P
#11 Posted by gamereric4 (76 posts) -
You can't, that's why it pays to be honest. Your not over 18 your full of crap and want us to help you beat the system.
#12 Posted by Spirit_Warriors (1468 posts) -
If you're over 18 and signed up as that correct birthdate, go to account settings/management or something..
#13 Posted by dark-DROID (139 posts) -
in account management there is a button some place that lets you upgrade to adult account. if you are 18 years old, the button should be highlighted, press it and bingo
#14 Posted by kapoodle (2 posts) -
i think i got it by doing the initial setup and changing it to allow all games or something
#15 Posted by imlolmon (503 posts) -

so you're 18 but you put a younger age.. hahaha, BS!

#16 Posted by jad206 (1821 posts) -

so you're 18 but you put a younger age.. hahaha, BS!

imlolmon
why is it 18? you can buy m rated games at 17 but cant download stuff for em till ur 18?
#18 Posted by Sepewrath (28690 posts) -
Why are people responding to a topic from Feb 2008 where the TC never even came back to in the first place.
#20 Posted by ufcfan1987 (386 posts) -

What is this, the game of life?CheeChee_Macko

yeah minus the station wagon and the six pink kids.

#21 Posted by Kcdragon8116 (1300 posts) -
I'm mad that even though I am 17, I can't download demo's to games that are rated 17+ until I'm 18.
#22 Posted by i-rock-socks (3046 posts) -

time machine

#23 Posted by Englando_IV (4334 posts) -
Why are people responding to a topic from Feb 2008 where the TC never even came back to in the first place. Sepewrath
It's easy to not notice the date.
#24 Posted by i-rock-socks (3046 posts) -
[QUOTE="Sepewrath"]Why are people responding to a topic from Feb 2008 where the TC never even came back to in the first place. Englando_IV
It's easy to not notice the date.

i never even LOOK at the date but not only that who are these people that go back like 30 pages to find these topics