Can anybody help?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ezikiel2517

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 0

#1 ezikiel2517
Member since 2003 • 114 Posts
I wasn't sure where else to go with this topic, so hopefully somebody here will be able to help me.  I'm trying to send game invites directly to friends on my list but that option (the one at the very top) is and has forever been grayed out.  Can somebody tell me why this is and how/if I can resolve this?  Thanks in advance.
Ceglowsk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ceglowsk1
Member since 2007 • 108 Posts
I wasn't sure where else to go with this topic, so hopefully somebody here will be able to help me. I'm trying to send game invites directly to friends on my list but that option (the one at the very top) is and has forever been grayed out. Can somebody tell me why this is and how/if I can resolve this? Thanks in advance.ezikiel2517
I think you play Gears of War, and ranked games on it? Otherwise I can't help.
dsman418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 dsman418
Member since 2005 • 1755 Posts
that happens to me sometimes. u have to be playing the same same game or something.
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#4 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
Parental controls maybe? Just a thought. I dunno.
Avatar image for cookendorfernic
cookendorfernic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 cookendorfernic
Member since 2005 • 311 Posts
Well This happens occassionally to me. Could be that your friends dont like you...jk, but they could have game invites turned off. Also, you may not be in a game that is joinable. Basically I can usually send a game invite to my friends, even when they are in other games. But occassionally i have this problem. But never pay attention to it.
miiiguel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#6 miiiguel
Member since 2005 • 1940 Posts

Does that happen in every game ? Mind you that you can't invite ppl for ranked matches (well in Prey I think you can, but that must be the only one).

Avatar image for cookendorfernic
cookendorfernic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 cookendorfernic
Member since 2005 • 311 Posts
When i play battlefield 2, i can invite anyone to my game unless they are already in my game. If i am in tiger 2007, i cannot invite anyone to the game unless i am in a joinable game in the lobby...
spec0688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 spec0688
Member since 2004 • 2444 Posts
it all depends on what type of game type you are playing, i am going 2 use gears of war as a example cause almost every1 has it, if make or join a ranked game, you cannot invite your friends simply because GoW doesnt allow that, but if you try and make a public game, you should be able 2