Call of Duty: Ghost

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by insidnav (42 posts) -

"Lookin' forward to this one have had it pre-ordered since June

I played a lot of games and I've got to say I am really anticipating this game! Will pick it up along with my xbox one asap."

Can't wait to play it. I still have to pick up combat evolved the remake, as well as several other titles in the halo series. This one, though is really one I am looking forward to.

#2 Posted by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -

LOOK! forums = questions

blog = what you thinking...

NOW think where you should put this

#3 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

lets hope it will run at 1080p and not 720p like the rumors have been saying.

#4 Posted by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -

lets hope it will run at 1080p and not 720p like the rumors have been saying.

been confirmed

As revealed by Eurogamer in June, the game runs at 60 frames per second in 1080p. "We actually have a 4K TV at work and got the game running on that," Rubin told the site at the time. "It looks phenomenal. The 4K TVs have a max hertz of 30, so we're maxing it out. It looks amazing!"

http://www.oxm.co.uk/64778/call-of-duty-ghosts-has-fantastic-graphics-on-xbox-one-reiterates-infinity-ward/

#5 Edited by brimmul777 (1054 posts) -

@insidnav said:

"Lookin' forward to this one have had it pre-ordered since June

I played a lot of games and I've got to say I am really anticipating this game! Will pick it up along with my xbox one asap."

Can't wait to play it. I still have to pick up combat evolved the remake, as well as several other titles in the halo series. This one, though is really one I am looking forward to.

First off,will you get it on Xbox 360 or Xbox One, just curious.Second,in my opinion,Battlefield 4 will be better,btw,I'll be getting it on my Xbox 360.I'm going to wait to get the Xbox One.

#6 Posted by marcheegsr (2431 posts) -

Battlefield 4 has my money instead.

#7 Posted by 3eyedrazorback (16373 posts) -

Battlefield 4 has my money instead.

As it has mine as well. Perhaps after Christmas I may look into it when a little more money comes around, but for the time being, I have no vetted interest in it. There really can't be much new "evolution" of the way CoD plays. I have played them all from the very beginning and hated every IW game they put out since Modern Warfare. They just seem so...meh in my opinion. Who knows, maybe I'll rent it and find out I love it.

#8 Edited by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@k2theswiss: not confirmed brother. There have been multiple articles saying ti will run at 720p on the X1. And now they delayed the embargo on the X1 version of cod ghosts because of the 720p thing. Every other console the embargo lifts on Nov 5, on the X1 its on Nov 12.