Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (Review)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Juat101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Juat101
Member since 2014 • 30 Posts

Well, this is a controversial one, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. This game was supposed to be the Call of Duty that changed the face of Call of Duty for the better, and I think most of us know thats not very true. With pretty much every Call of Duty, its the same thing, kind of a game where you basically charge in at the enemy guns blazing, and theres nothing wrong with that, its just. The fact that they incorporated exo suits that made you jump more than 10 feet in the air made it kind of to futuristic for me. I mean I love a futuristic war game, and BO2 fulfilled that, not to futuristic and not to old fashioned. And also, to me the game just got boring, I mean you did the same thing every single time over and over and over. But im sure alot of the COD lovers who think every COD game is the best thing in the world will come onto here and start telling me im wrong, but all of the things stated in ALL of my blogs are only opinion.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#1 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'm enjoying the campaign in call of duty advance warfare.

Juat101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Juat101

@sukraj: I enjoy the campaign as well. Great story and graphics! I was mostly talking about the multiplayer though.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sukraj

@juat101 said:

@sukraj: I enjoy the campaign as well. Great story and graphics! I was mostly talking about the multiplayer though.

Oh sorry

Juat101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Juat101

@sukraj: No worries! I probably should have said that in the blog!

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Call of Duty try to do something different by introducing new things to their game and they still get shot down with claims that they're copying other games by going "futuristic". You can't please gamers, they want change and when it happens they bitch and complain.

Juat101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Juat101

@BattleSpectre: I never said anything about copying other games? And I understand what you mean, gamers can rarely be pleased...

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@juat101 said:

@BattleSpectre: I never said anything about copying other games? And I understand what you mean, gamers can rarely be pleased...

I didn't mean you my friend, I just meant in general. Anyways nice write up.

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

I do quite like what I have played so far of Advanced Warfare, however, I do feel that Call of Duty needs a break. There needs to be a look at what the core of the game is and try and make the series a unique experience again. It must be frustrating really for Activision in some aspects, given that a lot of games are copying Call of Duty to ride on its sales. Battlefield for instance was purely multiplayer until the Xbox 360 launch time (or just after) when Call of Duty really started to sell a lot, then next thing, Battlefield gets single player story modes, Medal of Honour comes back to try and grab a slice of the pie as well. I do feel a bit of burn out with the series, it needs a rest but I think that FPS games in general are doing that to me, they are not changing much, even Titanfall I have not played much of because it just felt too much like a game I have played before. It makes me wonder if there will be a revolution of the FPS genre or whether this is how the genre will continue for the short to medium term future.

Chillock117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Chillock117
Member since 2014 • 71 Posts

Does much people play this on Xbox 360, because sometimes there's nobody in some of the lobbys.

Juat101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Juat101

@chillock117: 360 is the platform i play on, and most of the time i get in lobbies easily.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sukraj

@BattleSpectre said:

Call of Duty try to do something different by introducing new things to their game and they still get shot down with claims that they're copying other games by going "futuristic". You can't please gamers, they want change and when it happens they bitch and complain.

you can't please everyone some people will complain just for the sake of complaining.

Chillock117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#12 Chillock117
Member since 2014 • 71 Posts

@juat101 said:

@chillock117: 360 is the platform i play on, and most of the time i get in lobbies easily.

It's probably because I'm in the UK, the connection always sucks over here. Though when I play ghosts there's no lag at all.