Burnout Paradise - SuperJump Glitch

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by lordsendawardo (44 posts) -

I have 9/10 superjumps in White mountain, theres only one i am missing.

I found it but when i jump it, it says the SUPERJUMP screenshot but then no jump tally.

i know i havent been over this jump before, is it glitched???

#2 Posted by lordsendawardo (44 posts) -

I have 9/10 superjumps in White mountain, theres only one i am missing.

I found it but when i jump it, it says the SUPERJUMP screenshot but then no jump tally.

i know i havent been over this jump before, is it glitched???

#3 Posted by lordsendawardo (44 posts) -

This is the jump

Next to the red bridge

http://picasaweb.google.com/evild70/BurnoutParadiseSuperJumps/photo#5161086407856973858

#4 Posted by hschaf (637 posts) -
i got all my super jumps no problem. its possible that you have already gotten that jump and not noticed or maybe there is a nother jump really close to that one that you havent gotten.
#5 Posted by lordsendawardo (44 posts) -

Thanks guys i finnaly got all the superjumps , it wasnt glitch just missed one.

also got all billboards.

thanks again

#6 Posted by heavygunner2 (3 posts) -
the same thing has happened to me ive gone over all the jumps including the one you advised to lordsendawardo like five times i even went over in reverse, any ideas?
#7 Posted by NOD_Grindking (2778 posts) -
the same thing has happened to me ive gone over all the jumps including the one you advised to lordsendawardo like five times i even went over in reverse, any ideas?heavygunner2
Wow this thread is OLD! Don't bump these old things... anyways, back on topic.... Your definetley missing one...your going over one thinking its the one you need, but theres another one somewhere. Search for a map online, and do each one, one by one....
#8 Posted by heavygunner2 (3 posts) -
YES, i finally got it, turns out i had to restart my xbox before trying again it was the jump that leads onto the railway