Borderlands 2 or Resident Evil 6

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by hardyz200 (543 posts) -

what will you guys be getting

#2 Posted by TTDog (3516 posts) -

Borderlands 2 - Ultimate Loot Chest Edition already ordered.

Even if Capcom hadn't ruined the Resident Evil name over the last few years I refuse to touch Capcom products since they started deliberately leaving stuff out to sell as DLC later on... even more so when it transpires that all you're buying is an unlock code for stuff already on the sodding disk.

#3 Posted by BiThBhE0 (1643 posts) -
Borderlands 2. I just have the regular edition pre-ordered. I'll probably end up getting Resi 6 but I'm really not hyped about it. Might just wait for a price drop or a bundled edition with all the DLC it's sure to have.
#4 Posted by EvilSelf (3619 posts) -

Borderlands 2 for sure. Better value for money.

#5 Posted by Blueresident87 (5339 posts) -

Borderlands 2; everything I've seen about Resident Evil 6 tells me that it will suck pretty hard.

#6 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8524 posts) -
I have borderlands 2 ultimate loot edition preordered. The best choice for sure
#7 Posted by CTR360 (7116 posts) -
i buy both games but i want more borderlands 2
#8 Posted by gpuFX16 (1296 posts) -

Borderlands 2. Never been much for RE. You'll probably get more value for your money with BL anyway. I spent 250+ hours of my life in the first.

#9 Posted by firefox59 (4403 posts) -

Well Borderlands 2 will be the GOTY and a top 5 game this gen so that. The RE 6 game does look promising but it's hard to compare the two.

#10 Posted by dragonfly110 (27071 posts) -

Definitely Borderlands 2, I haven't really liked any of the RE games past 4.

#11 Posted by HilbillyRokstar (3236 posts) -

I guess you can see by now that Borderlands 2 is the obvious choice. I do think RE 6 is worth a rent though.

#12 Posted by Schreek (1636 posts) -

I will definitely be getting Borderlands 2, but Resident Evil 6 looks terrible.

#13 Posted by Darksonic666 (3482 posts) -

Borderlands 2

I've never even played a Resident Evil game before so I don't see why I would start now.

#14 Posted by jrabbit99 (2835 posts) -
I'll wait a few years for Borderlands 2 to go GOTY and then get it. It has more replayability than RE:6
#15 Posted by DJSAV_101 (3690 posts) -

Borderlands 2 day 1 for sure. Resident Evil 6 during black friday only if its on sale.

#16 Posted by Ilovegames1992 (14221 posts) -

Resi Evil 6

#17 Posted by hardyz200 (543 posts) -

Wow so 15-1 borderlands 2 way lol

#18 Posted by seankane (4076 posts) -

Borderlands 2 definitely. I dont buy many games Day 1, but this will be one of them. The first one was one of the better surprises of this generation and the DLC support was top class.

I might get RE6 one day down the line, but its not high on the priority list at all. I'm actually currently playing through RE4 on the Wii and its a constant reminder of how much they messed up with RE5.

#19 Posted by Easports48 (1761 posts) -

B-2. The game Looks Wonderful.....