Borderlands 2 Game Of Year Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by fully87 (26 posts) -

Thinking of picking this up for Christmas, Is there still a large enough online population to enjoy the game as i will want to mostly play with other people.

#2 Posted by bowchicka07 (1073 posts) -

There is still people who play but the population dwindles every day with more games releasing and next gen consoles releasing.

#3 Edited by bumsonfire (225 posts) -

its still pretty popular on steam, but by christmas, more games will be released and Xbox comes out tomorrow, so I think its going to die down in not too long.

#4 Posted by BattleSpectre (5953 posts) -

Yeah of course mate, no better time to buy older games than now (Dat price).

#5 Edited by bowchicka07 (1073 posts) -

Yeah of course mate, no better time to buy older games than now (Dat price).

Most definitely

@fully87 said:

Thinking of picking this up for Christmas, Is there still a large enough online population to enjoy the game as i will want to mostly play with other people.

Update us on what you end up doing. I'm usually looking for people to play with on Xbox as I'm sure other gamers are too and other consoles.

#6 Posted by guildclaws (7907 posts) -

@fully87:

Just a heads up, the GOTY Edition does not contain all DLC's, it's missing all the Skin Packs, Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 (this increases your Level Cap from 61 to 72), Bloody Harvest and all Upcoming DLC's

#7 Posted by fully87 (26 posts) -

@bowchicka07

Will pick this up next week, Can pick this up for about 30 pounds, Thats great value for the hours of content on offer. My gamertag is Fully67.

#8 Posted by fully87 (26 posts) -

@

@fully87:

Just a heads up, the GOTY Edition does not contain all DLC's, it's missing all the Skin Packs, Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 (this increases your Level Cap from 61 to 72), Bloody Harvest and all Upcoming DLC's

Not really intrested in skin packs and stuff, Maybe consider purchasing the Upgrade Pack 2 and Bloody Harvest once i have chewed my way through the content that comes with the game of the year edition.

#9 Posted by dark_rising76 (1172 posts) -

I'll probably get it this week and trade in my Borderlands 2 game for it just so I can have the dlc contents. Gamestop will have it for sale for around $35 on Black Friday.