Blue Lines on my screen

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by lostinplace24 (3 posts) -
I think my xbox is trying to kill itself. I've never had a problem with it before but now it gives off 2 Red quadrants on occasion. When it isn't flashing red, I will get vertical blue lines all over the screen that make COD4 almost impossible to play well. The lines look like the matrix, just blue instead of green. I have no idea how to get rid of them. Has anyone else had this problem before and is there a solution?
#2 Posted by mfp16 (4551 posts) -
you know this whole "broken 360 sticky" thing isn't too hard to figure it out... it's a simple rule spelled out in black and white contained in a document you are required to read before posting...
#3 Posted by Delro333 (594 posts) -
You 360 is on the verge of death, hit up Microsoft...time to make good on that warranty.
#4 Posted by lostinplace24 (3 posts) -

I read the sticky before posting, and it doesn't have anything about the blue lines. Get your facts right.

I can't turn it in on the warranty either. It is older than 1 year and w/o the 3 rings I'm going to have to pay $100 just to get it fixed. At that rate I might as well throw in another hundred and buy new.

#5 Posted by mfp16 (4551 posts) -

I read the sticky before posting, and it doesn't have anything about the blue lines. Get your facts right.

I can't turn it in on the warranty either. It is older than 1 year and w/o the 3 rings I'm going to have to pay $100 just to get it fixed. At that rate I might as well throw in another hundred and buy new.

lostinplace24

My facts are just fine... you aren't allowed to make topics about broken 360s, you must post in the thread...

#6 Posted by Frenzyd109 (2276 posts) -
[QUOTE="lostinplace24"]

mfp16

My facts are just fine... you aren't allowed to make topics about broken 360s, you must post in the thread...

mfp16 why are you trying to start fights everywhere? It seems that every post you make is a snotty remark at someones intelligence.

#7 Posted by mfp16 (4551 posts) -
[QUOTE="mfp16"][QUOTE="lostinplace24"]

Frenzyd109

mfp16 why are you trying to start fights everywhere? It seems that every post you make is a snotty remark at someones intelligence.

not to everyone... just people who can't understand simple rules spelled out in black and white for the good of the community...

#8 Posted by 203762174820177760555343052357 (7599 posts) -

Ignoring Stickies is something that you can (99% of the time) be moderated for. Please check the stickies before posting in a forum. In this case use the stickied thread for maintenance questions with the 360.