Blog 2 : My Call of Duty: Ghosts opinion!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OhJessca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By OhJessca
Member since 2015 • 49 Posts

Call of Duty: Ghosts

I hear a lot of people saying that they really don't like Ghosts, everyone's opinions are different and its understandable not everyone likes the same things! My opinion is that i really do like it, its one of the Call of Duty's which i enjoy and play a lot. I like everything about the game; the maps, the guns, the character customization, how the prestige is done. The story was pretty awesome i have to say the way it started off was just surreal, absolutely crazy so much was going on all at once. These are just a few things i like about the maps and guns:

Maps: At first i thought the maps where interesting, they where different that's for sure, but it was a good different. Just the little things which happen like little earthquakes every now and again on some map, and the fact on Freight you can open and close doors. There are also so many maps which you can snipe on such as Prison Break, there's a lot of tree coverage, plenty of places to couch or prone and just pick off anybody in your cross-hairs. Whiteout is also a great map, lots of wide open spaces and cheeky sniping positions. Stonehaven is my favorite sniping map there are some good vantage point which you can see the majority of the map but its exposed if you stay there for too long you are sure to be picked off by other snipers in the game, what i love about the map its self is the beauty of castle and ruins. Not only is it a perfect sniping map but also good for close contact with a maze of sneaky corners and cover.

Every maps you play you just adapt and use a certain gun, there all just so different from one an other, and that's what i really like about this game there are maps which people love and there are also maps which people hate but everyone is different.

Guns: Where do i start, i am in love with the guns on Ghosts, the look of them, the fact that some of the guns have a built in attachment just everything. I'm a sniper person hard scoping or quick scoping ill use a sniper on any size map, and the snipers in this game are awesome. My favorite is the USR i use it all the time its got a built in recoil compensator which reduces kick, the attachments which i use are the thermal scope and extended mags, i occasionally make a second sniper class with a variable zoom lens instead but i mainly use thermal. If i'm not using a sniper then its either the Honey Badger assault rifle or the MR-28 marksman rifle. One thing i can say about the Honey Badger is that is just totally awesome, its got a built in silencer which allows you to have either 2 or 3 attachments on your weapon, i put the red dot sight on, the foregrip and extended mags on a really good game i'm unstoppable.

This is just my opinion on some of the things i like about Ghosts, it is one of my favorite Call of Duty's and i've played them all from Call of Duty 2 upto Call of Duty: Advance Warfare!

Jessica

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

Thanks for sharing :-)