Black Friday Deals Online

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by AlexTracy (76 posts) -

Are the blakc friday deals for gamestop and best buy also applied online? I can't find any sources that say they are or aren't.

#2 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -
most of the time no. Why you may ask? because there is something called cyber Monday for online. it's the Monday after blk Friday. nearly every online store as sales going on
#3 Posted by RapidTurtle (340 posts) -

Yes you can usually grab them online. Not sure about gamestop, but yes for Walmrt and Bestbuy.

#4 Posted by AlexTracy (76 posts) -
sweet. looks like ill be up one 360 slim
#5 Posted by Cyanide4Suicid3 (783 posts) -
I havent even heard any of the deals yet. Im really hoping Assassins Creed 3 and Black Ops 2 are on sale for $40 each, because I get paid on Friday and I want to get them. I just hope I have the day off, which I probably wont lol. Lucky my friend has off and he gets paid aswell, he said he'd pick em up for me and when I get off work, I'll get em and pay him back. Anyone know what the deals are though?
#6 Posted by gpuFX16 (1296 posts) -

I havent even heard any of the deals yet. Im really hoping Assassins Creed 3 and Black Ops 2 are on sale for $40 each, because I get paid on Friday and I want to get them. I just hope I have the day off, which I probably wont lol. Lucky my friend has off and he gets paid aswell, he said he'd pick em up for me and when I get off work, I'll get em and pay him back. Anyone know what the deals are though?Cyanide4Suicid3

Have'nt seen squat for BLOPS, ACIII is on sale for $35 at Best Buy, though. I'll be getting it at that price.

#7 Posted by Cyanide4Suicid3 (783 posts) -

[QUOTE="Cyanide4Suicid3"]I havent even heard any of the deals yet. Im really hoping Assassins Creed 3 and Black Ops 2 are on sale for $40 each, because I get paid on Friday and I want to get them. I just hope I have the day off, which I probably wont lol. Lucky my friend has off and he gets paid aswell, he said he'd pick em up for me and when I get off work, I'll get em and pay him back. Anyone know what the deals are though?gpuFX16

Have'nt seen squat for BLOPS, ACIII is on sale for $35 at Best Buy, though. I'll be getting it at that price.

Unfortunately, I dont have a Best Buy around here, lol. I saw on Walmarts site, they had a picture of Black Ops 2 and other new releases in a Black Friday ad for $40. Im hoping I can get it for around that price.
#8 Posted by whitevalentine (1 posts) -
MS point card 4000 points for sell http://shop.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/similaritems?itemId=321029899604&siteId=15&isClassified=false