BFBC2 servers laggy?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Da_lil_PimP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Da_lil_PimP
Member since 2006 • 4241 Posts

I just got on and played some BC2 and the games I've been put in have both been quite laggy. It just started happening today so I wonder is anybody else having this issue or just me?

Drakshadow97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Drakshadow97
Member since 2009 • 201 Posts

I just got on and played some BC2 and the games I've been put in have both been quite laggy. It just started happening today so I wonder is anybody else having this issue or just me?

Da_lil_PimP

Not me are you sure it's not your connection?

Da_lil_PimP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Da_lil_PimP

[QUOTE="Da_lil_PimP"]

Drakshadow97

It could as I haven't tried a different game. I thought that they were still having server issues and as a result I was getting lag. Although I was on my PS3 just fine, and I have that wireless and my 360 wired. I'll probably just try again later. Maybe it was just the games.
Drakshadow97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Drakshadow97
Member since 2009 • 201 Posts

[QUOTE="Drakshadow97"]

[QUOTE="Da_lil_PimP"]

Da_lil_PimP

It could as I haven't tried a different game. I thought that they were still having server issues and as a result I was getting lag. Although I was on my PS3 just fine, and I have that wireless and my 360 wired. I'll probably just try again later. Maybe it was just the games.

Just saying I haven't had any lag issues but it can be your NAT or netwrok connection.

Da_lil_PimP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Da_lil_PimP

[QUOTE="Da_lil_PimP"][QUOTE="Drakshadow97"]

Drakshadow97

Just saying I haven't had any lag issues but it can be your NAT or netwrok connection.

Well MW2 says my NAT is open. It must have just been the games I got put into. I'm playing fine now.